Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 478013 times)

I would have no regrets or anger if every sniper weapon was removed from the game. Hell, I'd even celebrate a little bit.

it's so much easier to look cool bunnyhopping when you've got a dragonlore in your hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO83ALHP9s4

damn you bhop really well

Stealing kills with style.

Click the image to watch the video.

have been really out of date solely playing surf
is there any sign of an update yet?
im going to assume this is a no? ):

I decided to open csgo today to find this:

I think I got more than 10 in this point in time.
I really wish you could know who exactly got banned though. So you can know that one guy that just headshots everyone through the wall and bhops like craycray is banned or it was that one guy that you were mere suspicious of

Reported this guy yesterday from a match of mine, which was pretty much the situation above, and he got banned! But I didn't get a notification in-game. :'(
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:38:38 AM by LeetZero »

I'm expecting one of these whenever they do their next ban wave. I probably have it but haven't logged into CSGO yet.

I would have no regrets or anger if every sniper weapon was removed from the game. Hell, I'd even celebrate a little bit.

Lern 2 awp noob :^)

this was me when i first started playing and now im a main awp

shamester i really cant understand you

hi yes i am now cool person with game

(give cool stuff)

also does blf have a group / clan

what are smoke and flash grenades

GIT GUD

almost all of your posts are about how much you hate CSGO yet you're still playing it

tfw you sell your 3 negev army sheens

almost all of your posts are about how much you hate CSGO yet you're still playing it

tfw you sell your 3 negev army sheens

i said i was going to play it today, and what about negev army sheens?

just got done playing a match, two blatant hackers on the other team, they even admitted to it.