Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 477679 times)

what the hell is LG doing on the legends side? did i miss something about them

I should clarify. I know where the teammate died, but after that they generally wont tell us what they saw while randomly pushing. Information like "3 at A" or "1 pushing long" goes a long way in winning the round.

I hate when people don't understand this, it bugs me so much.

Like, yes, there is a map. Sure, if I have my eyes glued to it, then I might see a few of the dots that pop up for a second before they '?' and fade, but I can't watch it all the time and it's so much easier to have a teammate make callouts so I can listen and still focus on what I'm doing. Even typed callouts are better than none because of longevity. Not to mention the dots only update when an ally sees the enemy, IIRC, so if an ally sees which direction said enemy is moving, they should call it out because the dots won' let you know that the enemy is moving to cat or wherever in some cases.

I don't know if any of this makes sense, I just woke up.

This game is growing away from me. I guess I just kinda got sick of having Habib yelling at me no matter what I'm doing. Maybe the game would've been more fun in US servers if my ping wouldn't then be 90 and people would read up books about what you did wrong the last round, even though that guy died like first.

Just a personal rant but geez everyone has an excuse for dying but no excuse to be a richard.

wtf why was the other team all higher levels

This game is growing away from me. I guess I just kinda got sick of having Habib yelling at me no matter what I'm doing. Maybe the game would've been more fun in US servers if my ping wouldn't then be 90 and people would read up books about what you did wrong the last round, even though that guy died like first.

Just a personal rant but geez everyone has an excuse for dying but no excuse to be a richard.
90 isn't a bad ping you know.

90 isn't a bad ping you know.
I play on 5 in EU so it's different. Especially because of the peeker's advantage and the one tapping. It really is a  big change. I guess I'll try tonight though and leave an update here.

-snip-
because this ranking system is ass

Probably because you weren't playing a popular map + do you know the rank of the person that left your team?
They could have been trying to carry their terrible friend and left.

Probably because you weren't playing a popular map + do you know the rank of the person that left your team?
They could have been trying to carry their terrible friend and left.
he was a random so i'm not sure

Silver Elite, finally ranked.
In the last match there was this kid who said he was a smurf and we had no problem beating them and when we were at 11-6 he ddosed my friend and he has a cooldown now and he kept getting angry because his teammate (who was in the match before we played this) kept calling him russian and my ping also suddenly went up to 400.

P gud

You can't randomly have your IP revealed in an comp match. Either you leaked him your IP OR it's a complete coincidence.

what the hell is LG doing on the legends side? did i miss something about them

their entire roster has changed, they no longer have any U.S. players for their csgo teams. brazilian team keyd stars or whatever they're called dissolved and now their players are on LG