Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79823 times)

Made this in light of recent happenings hapenings.

Made this in light of recent happenings hapenings.

-snip-
Be my gay lover.

We need an admin on the last bunker server there is :/
Things are starting to get as spammy as hell.

where did badspot go :(
not a word from him for the last 30+ pages

Multiple games was ddos'd yesterday. But yeah, you all probably already know this. Too many pages to read.

The ddos is executed by some group called DERP and they seem to target a twitch user called Phant0m lord or something.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:58:45 AM by Sleven »

We need an admin NOW. Or spammers are gunna crash the server

Multiple games was ddos'd yesterday. But yeah, you all probably already know this. Too many pages to read.

The ddos is executed by some group called DERP and they seem to target a twitch user called Phant0m lord or something.
Btw Phant0mlord is with derp trolling if you have been seeing their tweets. Reason why he didn't get arrested was because he might've not been part of the DDoS.

We need an admin NOW. Or spammers are gunna crash the server

Why post here

Why post here
Last server running on bl is gunna crash if we don't get an admin. Which is this one.
199.217.119.6:28300

Is the DDoS over? And are we able to play on servers again? I see RTB is back, and Blockland.us.

I still can't launch the game without connecting to master2.blockland.us so yeah

I'm able to connect but seeing as there are only 9 people online that might not be the case for everyone else.

Holy stuff, now i guess they even killed and crashed master2.blockland.us.. it wont conenct to me anymore. D:!  :panda: