2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925

Author Topic: 2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925  (Read 35022 times)

What uses would it have now that terrain and interiors are gone anyway

has somebody made an achievement guide because i still dont know what to do for many ofthem

To do other stuff..

GUI.

Didn't know we still had mission editor.
While terrain and interiors are gone, it's not obsolete and is still pretty useful for stuff.

Can you fix the glitch where the menu goes blank when you dont join a server?

Visual object editing. Previewing models. GUI editing.

neato.

I've also been experiencing a bug where the game totally crashes when wrenching a bot hole. Is this known?
You probably have some stuffty add-on that breaks everything, test to see if you can pinpoint which one it is.

Could anyone explain how my Blockland is laggy and stuffty why my brother using the same internet connection has no lag?

:c

Could anyone explain how my Blockland is laggy and stuffty why my brother using the same internet connection has no lag?

:c
What's your brother doing?

What's your brother doing?
He is also playing Blockland.

But last night he was not on his laptop and my Blockland was as laggier than ever.

For some reason, I've been crashing more since this update. They appear randomly and not in any noticeable pattern.

Odd, I am unable to play atm for some certain reasons that cannot be posted here.

As in, I dont mean I cant play BL cause of the update, its because of personal reasons

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:55:33 PM by Badspot »