Author Topic: World Trade Center 2  (Read 5666 times)

Fine, as you say so. This will be the end of me building skyscrapers.
I'll stick to building houses instead.

I'm not applying for BP anymore! I will apply to a clan that is more respectful and more better.
Since all you hate this building! I'll release the save do you can see all the ugliness!
well you cant come to spo because we dont accept autistic people other than furdle srry.

well you cant come to spo because we dont accept autistic people other than furdle srry.
god lol

I kinda like it
what I marvel MORE at is how many gallery submissions you've made lately
you seriously have a lot of time to build lol

Sad :( I was looking forward to joining that clan. But anyways here is my app http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248857.0

Fine, as you say so. This will be the end of me building skyscrapers.
I'll stick to building houses instead.

I'm not applying for BP anymore! I will apply to a clan that is more respectful and more better.
Since all you hate this building! I'll release the save so you can see all the ugliness!

Sad :( I was looking forward to joining that clan. But anyways here is my app http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248857.0

typical hair.
The buikd is ok, the roof is nice, i give it a 6/10 because i think you put efforts in it. But i never liked duped builds, heh

typical hair.
The buikd is ok, the roof is nice, i give it a 6/10 because i think you put efforts in it. But i never liked duped builds, heh

Thank you

oh my god the childish rage is out of control lmao

oh my god the childish rage is out of control lmao

Thank you

I have been working on making the whole new WTC complex, the last time I worked on it was around April of last year, and I finished the 1, 3, 4 and 7 WTC towers, I had started the WTC 2 tower and completed everything except the top, here's a picture:

I tried doing everything as 1:1 scale as possible, even the slope at the top, and I didn't duplicate anything, too.

Anyway, yours looks pretty great, I like it.

Im just saying, this probably took you... Not a lot of time to make. And the whole floor and ceiling plate as the same color thing bothers me. If you used one of the 2 plate thick bricks, you could have made the floor and ceiling different colors, so it looks like you added more effort to it.
If I make a super long red 2x4 brick staircase without using duplicator, which would take 5+ hours to make, does that mean the build is good? No. Just because a duplicator is used, that does not mean the build is trash.

I think it's really great. One of the best glass skyscrapers I've seen really. The glass really do well in bl. Looks fantastic. Love the second latest pic. Would love an office in it. Even though it maybe doesn't require that much skill to pull of such a skyscraper I think you took it to another level. Very classy execution.

7/10

I really do not know what people are getting at lmao..

I think it's really great. One of the best glass skyscrapers I've seen really. The glass really do well in bl. Looks fantastic. Love the second latest pic. Would love an office in it. Even though it maybe doesn't require that much skill to pull of such a skyscraper I think you took it to another level. Very classy execution.

7/10

I really do not know what people are getting at lmao..
Thank you

I really like this, but I think the slope could be a little steeper
but it looks great.

don't know where to put this but
zoraki is hair's alt