Author Topic: World Trade Center 2  (Read 5669 times)

it's a really pretty build. i think it would be better if you didn't do that weird room style with the boxes and had more variety but other than that it looks great. zoraki or hair or whoever is acting like an idiot though.

it's a really pretty build. i think it would be better if you didn't do that weird room style with the boxes and had more variety but other than that it looks great. zoraki or hair or whoever is acting like an idiot though.
Thank you

i like it! it's too bad you aren't apping anymore :(

i like it! it's too bad you aren't apping anymore :(

Thank you

ITT: People criticizing Zoraki's work who can't build even half as well as Zoraki.

ITT: People criticizing Zoraki's work who can't build even half as well as Zoraki.

Does the fact they can't build well really matter?

Does the fact they can't build well really matter?
The whole "it doesn't take a chef to know good food" thing really gets thrown out of the window as soon as you have someone disparaging a person's building because they used certain tools instead of others.

Fine, as you say so. This will be the end of me building skyscrapers.
I'll stick to building houses instead.

I'm not applying for BP anymore! I will apply to a clan that is more respectful and more better.
Since all you hate this building! I'll release the save so you can see all the ugliness!
Just so you know none of BP has commented on this yet.
lol...

you could try joining [h]
but then again, your building isn't on par with them
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 09:17:57 AM by Quote Story »

That's pretty well done.

I'm impressed only because forget I couldn't do that without giving up in 10 seconds