Author Topic: World Trade Center 2  (Read 5680 times)

Real Info about WTC 2

2 World Trade Center at 200 Greenwich Street features a sparkling glazed crystalline form and diamond-shaped summit that will create a bold addition to the New York skyline. Designed by Foster + Partners, the office tower will rise to 1,270 feet and be topped by an 80-foot antenna.The 79-story tower will contain 60 office floors, including a sky lobby, that total 2.3 million square feet, a 65-foot-high office lobby, and 138,000 square feet of retail, including 130,000 square feet at or above street level. A typical office area will vary in size from 41,000 to 45,000 square feet. Additionally, there will be four trading floors, each offering 66,000 square feet of space. Arranged around a central cruciform core, the tower will be comprised of four blocks containing light-filled, flexible, column-free office floors that rise to the 59th floor, whereupon the glass  will be sheared off at an angle to address the memorial.

Brick count 100k

Rooms

Bedroom: 0
Bathroom: 60
Living room: 5
Dining room: 5
Kitchen: 2

Date

Started: 1/5/2014
Finished: 1/5/2014

Estimation cost (Real Life): 1-5 billion dollars

Length and width: 136x136
Style: Modern?

So this is the WTC 2. The reason why I built this building is because I want to challenge my self to new heights. People thought I can't build skyscrapers, so I will let you be the judge of this new building.

BP app
I want to be both interior and exterior builder
[/s]
Feel free to rate x/10
I'm sorry I didn't get to build the lobby because there is no pictures of it in google.
Question, should I finish all 4 WTC?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:28:13 PM by Zoraki »

I only build in weekends
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 08:13:33 PM by Zoraki »

Thought this was going to be a 9/11 joke but it turned out to be even better.

Not to burst your bubble, but this looks very duplicated. are the floors the same color as the ceiling for everything? And there are a few points where you can conserve bricks. Otherwise, its nice.

Great! reminds me something like in this topic. 8/10

Not to burst your bubble, but this looks very duplicated. are the floors the same color as the ceiling for everything? And there are a few points where you can conserve bricks. Otherwise, its nice.

That is the original design. I can't change anything about it. Do you expect me to do this without a duplicator ?

It's not really that bad and it hasn't been done before in Blockland.

That is the original design. I can't change anything about it. Do you expect me to do this without a duplicator ?
Im just saying, this probably took you... Not a lot of time to make. And the whole floor and ceiling plate as the same color thing bothers me. If you used one of the 2 plate thick bricks, you could have made the floor and ceiling different colors, so it looks like you added more effort to it.

Im just saying, this probably took you... Not a lot of time to make. And the whole floor and ceiling plate as the same color thing bothers me. If you used one of the 2 plate thick bricks, you could have made the floor and ceiling different colors, so it looks like you added more effort to it.

Again, this is the original design. By changing it, it's not the original anymore.
I'm sorry, but I have to leave it as it is.

Edit: if I would design my own building, I would be using the same advice.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:30:42 PM by Zoraki »

no but it doesn't make sense to do such a bland building in the first place
you shouldn't apply to a clan with something so uniteresting

Fine, as you say so. This will be the end of me building skyscrapers.
I'll stick to building houses instead.

I'm not applying for BP anymore! I will apply to a clan that is more respectful and more better.
Since all you hate this building! I'll release the save so you can see all the ugliness!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:05:10 PM by Zoraki »

why the forget are you guys so horrible
it looks amazing
if its the original design its the original loving design

I'm not applying for BP anymore! I will apply to a clan that is more respectful and more better.
Since all you hate this building! I'll release the save do you can see all the ugliness!
Um... This was uncalled for wasn't it? Why cant we give our opinions and constructive criticism. All I said was that you should extend the distance between the windows to 2 plates thick, instead of 1... Thus making the interior not bland lol. Honestly.

Since all you hate this building! I'll release the save do you can see all the ugliness!

Just so you know none of BP has commented on this yet.