Author Topic: World Trade Center 2  (Read 5674 times)

Thought this was going to be a 9/11 joke but it turned out to be even better.

don't know where to put this but
zoraki is hair's alt

I am not Hair's Alt and plus I don't even know him!

don't know where to put this but
zoraki is hair's alt
that really wasnt necessary and you should feel bad

i was expecting this to be another one of those zealot threads but this time im pleasantly surprised
looks awesome so far, though id like to see more of the interior if possible

I think it's really great. One of the best glass skyscrapers I've seen really. The glass really do well in bl. Looks fantastic. Love the second latest pic. Would love an office in it. Even though it maybe doesn't require that much skill to pull of such a skyscraper I think you took it to another level. Very classy execution.

7/10

I really do not know what people are getting at lmao..
I think that if the topic was to simply show off his build, and perhaps get some feedback on it, there would not have been a problem. The problem lies in that this was originally an app for BP. In my opinion, unless you work non-stop for 5+ hours, an application, especially a skyscraper such as this one, should take more than just a day. The fact that the build was duplicated and put together quickly isn't showing how skilled he is at building.

This is a nice skyscraper and a nice build, but it's not a nice clan application.

I think that if the topic was to simply show off his build, and perhaps get some feedback on it, there would not have been a problem. The problem lies in that this was originally an app for BP. In my opinion, unless you work non-stop for 5+ hours, an application, especially a skyscraper such as this one, should take more than just a day. The fact that the build was duplicated and put together quickly isn't showing how skilled he is at building.

This is a nice skyscraper and a nice build, but it's not a nice clan application.

Thank you, that's why I cancel the BP app.

I am not Hair's Alt and plus I don't even know him!
you told me yourself you friend

Block1zilla you took this too far.

Yeah, but you're still Hair

a truly explosive build

a truly explosive build
I don't like people that are like you.