BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily

Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27692 times)

The server is fun, but administering it while there are like 40 people online can be a real nightmare.

30+ players on a Super Murder Mystery is not even fun, sorry
Changed the maximum player limit to 30.

what the forget you had it at 30

16 is the optimum number

20 is pushing it, 22 is already a clusterforget

any number above 8 without admins becomes the most infuriating thing on the planet you cannot host this sort of thing as a dedicated server

what the forget you had it at 30

16 is the optimum number

20 is pushing it, 22 is already a clusterforget
What will you describe 30 max?

16 is max

don't go above 16

not every gamemode is fit for eleventy billion players, especially where it's a small group of players who werent preorganized fighting a larger group of players with vastly more firepower

16 is max

don't go above 16

not every gamemode is fit for eleventy billion players, especially where it's a small group of players who werent preorganized fighting a larger group of players with vastly more firepower
I think you repeated your previous post in a similar way

for forgets sake like 3 guys have started complaining to me about how few admins there are on your server

you have like 25 admins why are none of them online

for forgets sake like 3 guys have started complaining to me about how few admins there are on your server

Remove the inactive ones maybe?

Give me admin i am always online.

24 players, that's a big problem, Blocko

16 is max

don't go above 16

Alright, I will make it 20 then.

I have no idea why none of them are online, but I am trying to contact them on Steam.

Kerstin BLID: 38630 is spamming the chat, impossible to read any messages

Kerstin BLID: 38630 is spamming the chat, impossible to read any messages
Next time, use this: http://www.bicky.fluctis.com/smm/abuse-report/

When RTB's website is back up, I will check the chat logs to see if he actually spammed or not.

Really fun server
Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:28:19 AM by Lurker »

Besides my undeserved 5 minute ban I find this server is really fun and it's a heck of a lot better than Victory's