Author Topic: Authentication Problem  (Read 3654 times)

You didn't do something right. The file must not have been placed in the correct location. Put it here:

Code: [Select]
C:/Users/grubbfam/Documents/Blockland/config

Ok, did that fix it?

Dang it

The file is still not there. Can you take a picture of what your config folder looks like?

Not at the moment, I have three folders and the 77ZipSetup thing I downloaded from you

Not at the moment, I have three folders and the 77ZipSetup thing I downloaded from you
And yes I realize the setup thing is not your script

i could be misremembering, but doesn't it go in base/main.cs?

I never sent you a 77ZipSetup thing... Delete that.

Here, the file is attached.

i could be misremembering, but doesn't it go in base/main.cs?

No, it goes in config/main.cs. I have a working one in my BL folder.

Greek's thing opened a speed test page

results

Ping: 105ms
Download speed: 7.07Mbps
Upload speed: 4.79Mbps

I think it tried to open Blockland when I attempted to install the script but failed

I never sent you a 77ZipSetup thing... Delete that.

Here, the file is attached.
Saved it

Greek's thing opened a speed test page

results

Ping: 105ms
Download speed: 7.07Mbps
Upload speed: 4.79Mbps

I think it tried to open Blockland when I attempted to install the script but failed

No, I did not send you that! You must have clicked on an ad. Please perform the instructions again using the file attached to my previous post.

Ok, deleted the ad. I followed your instructions and the results do seem to be different:

It works fine. That means it's not a firewall problem.

It works fine. That means it's not a firewall problem.
Is it just a bad connection then?

UPDATE: Hello everyone, my Blockland key will not authenticate for some reason and any help would be much apprieciated. Every time I turn on Blockland, where it usually says "Welcome, Skig" it says, "Authentication: Validating key". If I hit the connect button in the rtb overlay a popup comes up saying something similar to "Return to Blockland could not verify ID (#)"I realized this is a somewhat common problem and I have been all over the forums looking in old topics like this one for the answer, they all seem to have dead ends.

I have tried:

Removing all my add-ons
Disabling RTB
Disabling my firewall completely
Enabling Blockland to get through my firewall
Checking my connection status
PMing Badspot (I don't expect him to answer)
etc.

Greek2me made a script, I used it, and confirmed it is not my firewall causing the problem

I was at my grandparents house last week and installed Blockland there so I thought at first it could be an IP conflict with my ID, but no, the game got deleted, that isn't the problem.

If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful.