Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71610 times)

Will you still be able to ref for today's game?
Actually maybe. I'm leaving at 8:10 EST though.

Actually maybe. I'm leaving at 8:10 EST though.
The game starts at 7 PM EST and only lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you can show up and ref, that would be fantastic. Also show up 30 minutes or at least 15 minutes before the game, so I can tell you key stuff you must know. Confirm that you are going to show up at no later than 6:00 PM EST, I need to know for sure what refs can make it.

Probs not going to make it
gj letting him know ahead of time.

The game starts at 7 PM EST and only lasts for 30-45 minutes. If you can show up and ref, that would be fantastic. Also show up 30 minutes or at least 15 minutes before the game, so I can tell you key stuff you must know. Confirm that you are going to show up at no later than 6:00 PM EST, I need to know for sure what refs can make it.
I'll show up for the game.

Why can you not tell me key stuff here?

maybe later we should do 4v4 or 6v6

super strategy and plays.

I'll show up for the game.

Why can you not tell me key stuff here?
I can if I wanted to but it would be easier to teach you on how to do it. You need to learn how to manage the scoreboard using the chat automated controls.

what about me

im like sub ref I should learn the controls :O

what about me

im like sub ref I should learn the controls :O
You are a back-up ref, not a main ref. Only main refs manage the scoreboard. Btw you won't be needed for tonight, I already have enough refs for today.

Ok so when there are no main refs only backup refs the game is cancelled because no one knows how to use controls.

k

Ok so when there are no main refs only backup refs the game is cancelled because no one knows how to use controls.

k
If that is ever the case, sure I'll teach you. But I don't have time to teach you today or tomorrow, so ask me when it isn't a game day.

I'll try to join tonight. Who's playing? nvm

Wtf why do I have to do controls too? I can't type fast enough.

Manager is too focused on setting up his little livestream that 3 people will watch rather than set up the damn arena, he was here hours before the game and didn't do any of that. It's now 20 minutes before the game, only 1 player is on and nothing is set up, so WALDO is giving people orders on what to do because he didn't feel like doing it earlier. Sorry you'll have to find a new ref for tonights game!

The game starts in 3 minutes guys! Get on the server for a good seat!

I'm banned for some reason? Reason: Administrative_Ban