Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71769 times)

Going against Robot Recor- ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME
Times I prefer:
Friday 8:00 pm CST
Saturday or Sunday 4:00 pm CST

Oh yeah how did the click energy thing work?

Oh yeah how did the click energy thing work?
Worked great actually. WALDO was tellin us about it.

Going against Robot Recor- ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME
Times I prefer:
Friday 8:00 pm CST
Saturday or Sunday 4:00 pm CST

Friday is something I'll have to check on, but the other times work great for me.

Sorry that I couldn't play, I had to log off the computer.

This has dragged on for too long, stop complaining about this in my topic.
I'm not complaining I'm telling raven that you're making me do stuff I don't normally do.

I'm not complaining I'm telling raven that you're making me do stuff I don't normally do.

dude will you just shut up? Stop being a crybaby and get over it.

also, blake and blocko, since you guys didn't show up for the games ReapDa and I were wondering if we could take your place in the Taco Trucks and be official members with your approval. Thanks.

Schedule and brackets requires update

Schedule and brackets requires update
The schedule will be updated once I talk to Ardenlo7, 8-Bit Superhero, Kimon and BlockoBlocko for what dates and times they can do for their next game. I'll update the bracket right now.

also, blake Kimon and blocko, since you guys didn't show up for the games ReapDa and I were wondering if we could take your place in the Taco Trucks and be official members with your approval. Thanks.
Fixed. Also if Kimon and BlockoBlocko don't post on this topic soon or aren't on RTB for the next few days, I may let you guys automatically replace them.

The schedule will be updated once I talk to Ardenlo7, 8-Bit Superhero, Kimon and BlockoBlocko for what dates and times they can do for their next game. I'll update the bracket right now.
Fixed. Also if Kimon and BlockoBlocko don't post on this topic soon or aren't on RTB for the next few days, I may let you guys automatically replace them.

may

also guys gl for the next game!!

Here is the new bracket for the Round 2 match-ups!

lol nigerians suck

good luck carbellions.

good luck dark panthers too

BlockoBlocko has a 12 hour time difference between us and Kimon is just unreliable. Put Jakob and his teammate on that team. Let them change their team name and color as well.