Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71759 times)

ogm its so horibl gota poast whine about it!1!
Well normally people make plans before the weekend not during it! Make a schedule THEN see if the players can make it, if not then change it! Just letting Raven know that he gave his tourney to this guy.

I'm sure he is well aware. Who else do you want to manage it, honestly? if it's "not me! i have a job, dude.." Please, just let Waldo handle it. He said the schedule would be out today (Wednesday) It's not the weekend.

Who else do you want to manage it, honestly?
Raven.
I wouldn't mind WALDO managing it if he at least did a decent job at it.

Raven said he didn't want to anymore. What are you going to get good quality out of?

A. Raven continues to manage it, not wanting to, and (possibly) eventually it dies/degrades/isn't good.

B. Someone who has been with the server and knows what Raven was aiming for takes over with the drive to make it a good server, and gives his best effort.

I don't see why it has to be perfect right from the bat. Nothing ever is, really. Give it some time and let him learn from the good and bad.

I'm helping him by pointing out the mistakes he's making.

And so what happened to the schedule? I need to know by the latest at tomorrow when we're going to play.

I'm going to have to force WALDO to schedule the games two weekends from now. This isn't good. I think I'll manage the schedule for now on.

I'm going to have to force WALDO to schedule the games two weekends from now. This isn't good. I think I'll manage the schedule for now on.
Raven I already released the schedule. You posted right after I edited the OP.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 08:54:02 PM by WALDO »

News:
IMPORTANT:
The 2nd Round is this weekend! On Sunday at 5:00 PM EST, we have the Robot Records against the Carbellions! And on Monday at 7:15 PM EST, we have the Dark Panthers against the All-Stars! Get ready for some great basketball!

7:15 hurrr so specific :)

Sweet, I should be able to make both games. Glad it's not on a Saturday cause of flag football.

Sweet, I should be able to make both games. Glad it's not on a Saturday cause of flag football.
That's great news! I am still going to play on my team with Kingston, so I need someone to ref for me. That will be you or Jakob, hopefully you. :)

Carbellions against hardcore players, right on!

Good thing it's on MLK monday, because otherwise I would've had school/practice.

News:
IMPORTANT:
The 2nd round begins tomorrow at 5:00 PM EST, with the Robot Records against the Carbellions! Then Round 2 continues on Monday at 7:15 PM EST, with the Dark Panthers against the All-Stars! Be there!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:55:33 PM by WALDO »