Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71766 times)

News:
IMPORTANT:
The Robot Records play against the Carbellions today at 5PM EST! Then Round 2 continues tomorrow at 7:15 PM EST, with the Dark Panthers playing against the All-Stars! Make sure to show up for both games, you don't want to miss it!

The Robot Records play against the Carbellions in 15 minutes! Come and get yourself a seat!

Robot Records beat Carbellions 52-14. Pretty boring game because Redconer's teammate was an starfish and didn't try.

Carbellions got destroyed by Robot Records 52-14. -Spike- ragequit in the 2nd half and I was subbing for Kingston who was running late.

Buckets full of tears, now my spirits for next tourney is lower. I seriously need practice.

Spike, I am sosososososososososososo sorry

:(

Robot Records beat Carbellions 52-14. Pretty boring game because Redconer's teammate was an starfish and didn't try.
forget you Raven. I tried my best, but then it got so boring I had to quit. I had other things to do anyway. You can blacklist me, but I wouldn't care.

Buckets full of tears, now my spirits for next tourney is lower. I seriously need practice.

Spike, I am sosososososososososososo sorry

:(
It's okay Red, I was part of the stuff too. If it was real life, we wouldn't have bullstuff with physics.

Everyone point and laugh:

Carbellions got destroyed by Robot Records 52-14. -Spike- ragequit in the 2nd half and I was subbing for Kingston who was running late.
Kingston never showed up but the Carbellions were easy to beat, so I did all of the shots by myself.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 05:37:04 PM by WALDO »

News:
Carbellions got destroyed by Robot Records 52-14. -Spike- ragequit in the 2nd half and I was subbing for Kingston who was running late failed to show up.

IMPORTANT:
Round 2 continues tomorrow night at 7:15 PM EST, with the Dark Panthers playing against the All-Stars! Make sure to be there!

Kingston never showed up but the Carbellions were easy to beat, so I did all of the shots by myself.
lel sorry was gone today

I'm going out for lunch and a movie and I'm hoping ill be back in time but I'm not sure.I could be minutes late. I'll try to get back asap