Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71753 times)

Jakob lost in his first game with the Carbellions last tournament, his record should be 4-3 if I counted the games right. I also included his latest victory as the Taco Trucks in his all time tournament record because he owns that team now. Of course his records only apply on games he played on for his own team, games he played as a replacement sub don't count.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:24:10 PM by WALDO »

p sure my record would be better if you counted subs. Lol, oh well. Time to get better.

I'm talking about official team WALDO. Not subbing in.

Oh wait, I made a slight miscalculation. Jakob was Pablo's and Dwyane Wade's official sub in the finals of the 3rd tournament. He played in game 2 of the finals against the Robot Records, playing for Dwyane Wade since he couldn't make it. They lost that game in a close match. Jakob's tournament record should be 4-4.

I'm talking about official team WALDO. Not subbing in.
Of all of the games I mentioned, he was an official member in those teams. I researched it by the forums' search.

So is our schedule decided?

So is our schedule decided?
Yes, Red. I can do the Friday night game. I am also flexible for the weekend as well.

t-t-today junior!

No but seriously release the schedule soon.

t-t-today junior!

No but seriously release the schedule soon.
I have already talked to Jakob, I just need to contact ReapDa, Ardenlo7, and 8-Bit Superhero. If any of them don't respond, or I can't contact them, I'll decide the schedule dates myself. The schedule WILL be released tomorrow.

I'm good all week past 6:00pm CST, and pretty much any time on the weekend. Next week the same past 6:00pm CST, but that Friday next week I have a basketball game, and a tournament that weekend so I won't be available unless it's in the morning or late in CST

Here is the updated bracket with the modified team!

News:
IMPORTANT:
We are heading to the 2nd round this weekend! All of the remaining teams who moved on to the 2nd round, post on this topic or PM me what days and times you would prefer the game to be at. Today is your last chance to tell me when you can make it! The schedule for the Round 2 games will be released today.

I'll repost ours for incase
Friday 17 @ 8:00 pm CST

2 Days before the weekend and no schedule, wow!

2 Days before the weekend and no schedule, wow!
ogm its so horibl gota poast whine about it!1!