Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71350 times)

No reason to now, I'm banned from being part of it apparently!
I can easily revoke that without hesitation if you just promise to communicate with WALDO.I really don't see what he's done to make you hate him so much.

I can easily revoke that without hesitation if you just promise to communicate with WALDO.I really don't see what he's done to make you hate him so much.
I've explained it a billion times why don't you people pay attention?

I don't WANT to be apart of it as long as WALDO is managing. That's all, what's the problem?

I don't WANT to be apart of it as long as WALDO is managing. That's all, what's the problem?
I just don't get why you hate him so much. You're so chill with me and even Betelgeuse the king of trolls for gods sake. Yet you hate one of the nicest BL players I've ever met? Like I understand that you wouldn't want to do it if Waldo's managing it, the question is more like why do hold such a huge grudge against WALDO?

I just don't get why you hate him so much. You're so chill with me and even Betelgeuse the king of trolls for gods sake. Yet you hate one of the nicest BL players I've ever met? Like I understand that you wouldn't want to do it if Waldo's managing it, the question is more like why do hold such a huge grudge against WALDO?

IMPORTANT:
There are 2 basketball games starting today! Manly Men against the Carbellions at 5 PM EST and the Kiarinos against the Taco Trucks at 7 PM EST!

Make sure to be there guys!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:10:22 AM by WALDO »

Also, Raven, I'm a ref not a manager. I'm doing 70% more work now that waldo is managing than I was when you were in charge. I didn't even show up to some games and didn't bother telling you and you were fine with it.

Also, Raven, I'm a ref not a manager. I'm doing 70% more work now that waldo is managing than I was when you were in charge. I didn't even show up to some games and didn't bother telling you and you were fine with it.
This has dragged on for too long, stop complaining about this in my topic.

Manly Men against the Carbellions starts in 1 hour!

This has dragged on for too long, stop complaining about this in my topic.

rekt

Manly Men against the Carbellions starts in 1 hour!

might be there, doubt it D:

What server are we playing in? Still Ravencroft's? I'm there and there's nobody there yet. It's already 30 mins.

rave, if you're like disowning the tourney, why not just give it all to waldo anyways

The server is open guys! Come in and grab a seat! The game starts in 3 minutes!

The Manly Men failed to show up so they get eliminated. The Carbellions move on to the next round!

Kiarinos vs Taco Trucks starts at 7PM EST.

The Manly Men failed to show up so they get eliminated. The Carbellions move on to the next round!

Kiarinos vs Taco Trucks starts at 7PM EST.
How many players showed up?

How many players showed up?
The first game only a few. Right now there's about 15 players on.