Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71189 times)

The first game only a few. Right now there's about 15 players on.
I meant how many competitors, my bad. Also you're unbanned. Dunno why you were banned.

I meant how many competitors, my bad. Also you're unbanned. Dunno why you were banned.
All of the Carbellions members showed up. And the next game starts in 45 minutes, so get ready!

Game in 30 minutes! Get ready!

We win in boring way
But advance in easy way

Wat.

I thought the game was at 7.  Oh well lol

Wat.

I thought the game was at 7.  Oh well lol
Are you serious. You told me you wanted it at 3:00 PM MST and I did exactly that. 5:00 PM EST = 3:00 PM MST.

Also you are apart of the Manly Men, it clearly states on the news and the schedule that the Manly Men were playing at 5:00 PM EST.

The Kiarinos play against the Taco Trucks in 15 minutes! Get in here tournament players!

I was going to double check the time today but the forums were down lol

Halftime just hit us! The score is 8 to 15 with the Taco Trucks winning by 7. Both teams failed to show up (except Broze who came at the end of the 1st) and are being subbed.

Pathetic no one showed up to their games after being given their desired times.

At least Spikey and I did

Lol, then go to there house, ring there door bell and say CAN UR FREAKIN SON GET ON THE COMPUTER TO PLAY THE TOURNEY, then you need to take a plane all the way back to wherever you live then you find out thats its over lelele.

Breaking News
Broze just got ejected from the game after a couple of technical fouls during game against Taco Trucks.

Breaking News
Broze just got ejected from the game after a couple of technical fouls during game against Taco Trucks.
Surprised? Nope

Surprised? Nope
Isn't it like the first time in your tournament history? I missed a few games so maybe not.