Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70428 times)

Isn't it like the first time in your tournament history? I missed a few games so maybe not.
No Kong has been ejected a couple times before. Broze Raiden and Ethan the Great have too.

No Kong has been ejected a couple times before. Broze Raiden and Ethan the Great have too.
Ah ok. Missed those games so yeah.

Lelelele, was once, pretty funny if you ask me.

Not funny at all. You ruined the whole game for your teammate and the other team.

Pretty stupid to other people

Technical foul on Excodar for using the duplicator during the game. 30 seconds remain.

Technical foul on Excodar for using the duplicator during the game. 30 seconds remain.
Blogging at its finest

The Taco Trucks win 13-43 with :43 seconds remaining as Excodar is fouled out.
The Taco Trucks move on to the 2nd round!
Pics below
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:25:35 PM by Blake1 »

The Taco Trucks won actually, blake. haha

Here's some pictures of tonight's game, I uploaded 27 of them and found the best. This goes from newest to oldest. See if you can spot yourself!

Group picture after the game!

A bunch of fans watching the game.

Excodar gets a technical foul for using the duplicator late in the 4th quarter.

Jakob shooting freethrows after a technical foul.

ReapDa sneaks past the other players for a score.

The ball gets stuck on the rim after a shot by Jakob.

The ball in the air during a jump ball in the first quarter.

The Taco Trucks on their entrance.

The Taco Trucks win against the Kiarinos 43-13 with 43 seconds left, after both players on the Kiarinos got ejected at different parts of the game! The Taco Trucks move on to the 2nd round!

Game Summary: What a game that was! Even though both teams failed to show up, the game went on with makeshift teams. Excodar and -Spike-, Broze later replaced -Spike- after he finally got on the server later in the game, were on the Kiarinos. Jakob and ReapDa were on the Taco Trucks. It was a close game, even after the 2nd period was over. In the 3rd quarter, the Taco Trucks expanded their lead even further against the Kiarinos. The Kiarinos could hardly stop the Taco Trucks. Broze received 1 technical foul by not playing the game properly in the 3rd quarter, later he received his 2nd technical foul by stealing the ball from the ref during the technical foul I gave Excodar, which was called later in the 3rd quarter. Broze was ejected and Excodar was left playing by himself, 1 on 2. After further domination by the Taco Trucks in the 4th quarter, Excodar received his 2nd technical foul and was ejected from the game. After the Kiarinos shot their 2 free throws from the tech Excodar was called on, the game was over with 43 seconds remaining.

Final Score:

IMPORTANT:
Since the 1st round is officially over, we are now heading to the 2nd round next week! All of the remaining teams who are playing next round, can you post on this topic or PM me what day and times you would prefer the game to be at? That way I can make the schedule for Round 2. I'll update the bracket with the official Round 2 teams soon.