Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71758 times)

ok.

I call

Best Bloks

Either White or Black.

Will ask ReapDa about the colors though, I'm off blockland for a while so I'll PM him the information.

BlockoBlocko has a 12 hour time difference between us and Kimon is just unreliable. Put Jakob and his teammate on that team. Let them change their team name and color as well.
Will do.

ok.

I call

Best Bloks

Either White or Black.

Will ask ReapDa about the colors though, I'm off blockland for a while so I'll PM him the information.
Once you decide on the color, I'll update the team list and bracket with the new information.

Oh god, we're playing against Robot Records. I feel uneasy about this. At least it'll be in the records though.

We're deciding over PM. I had some more suggestions but i'm cool with pretty much anything besides "Taco Trucks."

We're deciding over PM. I had some more suggestions but i'm cool with pretty much anything besides "Taco Trucks."
You should name your team, "The Blockheads". Because if you win, it will change the way we see Blockheads forever.

We decided the team.

We are going to be the "All-Stars" (without quotes obv)

Our team color is going to be gold, preferably not too light so you can't see it on the bracket.

Be ready to be rocked.

what?

do you still have that attitude because waldo became manager before you?

what?

No, YOU being an "all star' is funny because you've won what like 2 games out of 10?

What is your problem anyway, I DON'T want to be a manager. I was what you call "being a cry baby" because WALDO was basically saying "Hey Kickflow, do the stuff I'm supposed to do, and then ref the game, and if you don't I'm going to tell Raven how unreliable you are." saturday night. I am a ref, not a manager, not a minigame editor, not a player gatherer, I am a ref. Not anymore though.

lol whatever.

you're just mad, only time will cool that off. Being mad at me and everyone around you isn't going to change anything Kickflow

what?

No, YOU being an "all star' is funny because you've won what like 2 games out of 10?

What is your problem anyway, I DON'T want to be a manager. I was what you call "being a cry baby" because WALDO was basically saying "Hey Kickflow, do the stuff I'm supposed to do, and then ref the game, and if you don't I'm going to tell Raven how unreliable you are." saturday night. I am a ref, not a manager, not a minigame editor, not a player gatherer, I am a ref. Not anymore though.
Jakob and Kick, take your arguments elsewhere. Jakob, don't stir up potential arguments in the future. I don't want it in my topic.

The Taco Trucks are officially replaced by the All-Stars! Your All-Stars' members are, Jakob and ReapDa! The bracket will be updated later on today with the new team information.

Jakob and ReapDa, can you post what days and times you would prefer your Round 2 game to be played at?

Jakob's all time tournament record is 3-1, only loss was against Pablo and dwade in the championship.

Jakob's all time tournament record is 3-1, only loss was against Pablo and dwade in the championship.
Actually that's incorrect information, he also played with Kingston in the 2nd tournament. They won their first game and then KickFlow and I beat them in the 2nd round. Jakob also played for the Carbellions last tournament.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:09:35 PM by WALDO »

I believe you two know my stats in the tournament better than I do. Haha.