Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71733 times)

Hey waldo, if you could put the Cheeseteam song on ravens that would be nice, if not ill give you the link
Is it a new one or is it the cheese rap one? The latter is already enabled.

Is it a new one or is it the cheese rap one? The latter is already enabled.
The cheese rap one

Here is the 1st round schedule! Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM before the day of your game and I'll try to work things out.

-snip-

I can't it make it on the game on saturday, going to cousins'

how about tuesday

PS:cheeseteam again?

i might be able to make it if i have wifi

I can't it make it on the game on saturday, going to cousins'

how about tuesday

PS:cheeseteam again?
Alright, I'll see what I can do about moving the game. And yes, your first round match-up is CheeseTeam.

The 1st round game of Parental Guidance vs. Aussie Scorers has been moved to this Saturday at 10:00 PM EST, so both teams can attend the game.

Round 1 starts tonight with a double header! First up, CheeseTeam vs. The Blocko Bashers at 9:00 PM EST! Then later, Parental Guidance vs. Aussie Scorers at 10:00 PM EST! The server opens for seating at 8:45 PM EST, get ready for some basketball action!

waldo, I can't make it at ALL to the games this weekend

tuesday works best for me

WALDO if raidens there for the other game tonight make sure he's the main ref.

waldo, I can't make it at ALL to the games this weekend

tuesday works best for me
I talked to Cheese yesterday about moving the game but he said he can't make it on any other day besides today for this week. Can you get your sub to come to your game?

WALDO if raidens there for the other game tonight make sure he's the main ref.
Will do.

The server is now open for seating! CheeseTeam vs. The Blocko Bashers starts in 10 minutes!

CheeseTeam beat the no show Blocko Bashers, who were replaced with random Blocklanders, 130-2! They now hold the record for the highest scoring game in the history of our tournaments!

Hang tight because the Parental Guidance vs. Aussie Scorers game is coming up!

They now hold the record for the highest scoring game in the history of our tournaments!
No they don't, they won the actual game when the other team didn't show up. That game played was basically a pickup game with no actual purpose or importance.

No they don't, they won the actual game when the other team didn't show up. That game played was basically a pickup game with no actual purpose or importance.
It was still a Round 1 game. But if you say so.