Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70439 times)

In Game Name:
Ron Paul
BLID:
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs:
Vlask (50366)

Team Name:
Ethiopian Lakers

Team Color:
yellow

Basketball Experience:
Play basketball everyday on Tezuni's jail escape, I also play basketball irl.

Edit: Got lots of practice on Raven's improved my skills.

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:
Yes.

Do you understand the rules?:
Yes.

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:
Yes.
What days and times are you available for your matches? Everyday except wednesday. times from 6-8 Centeral for games and earlier for practicing etc.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 09:03:58 PM by Psych36 »

In Game Name:
Ron Paul
BLID:
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs:
Vlask (50366)

Team Name:
Ethiopian Lakers

Team Color:
yellow

Basketball Experience:
Play basketball everyday on Tezuni's jail escape, I also play basketball irl.

Edit: Got lots of practice on Raven's improved my skills.

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:
Yes.

Do you understand the rules?:
Yes.

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:
Yes.
What days and times are you available for your matches? Everyday except wednesday. times from 6-8 Centeral for games and earlier for practicing etc.
Accepted! Only 1 slot left, hurry and post your team application before sign ups close!

There is still 1 slot left! Who is going to take it?

I would love to take that spot but I need a teammate, I have really good range and am good in the paint. I also have pretty solid D.

In Game Name: Ethan The Great

BLID: 12523

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: The Young Avenger, BLID: 35777

Team Name: City Boyz

Team Color: Blue

Basketball Experience: Both have been a part of past tourney's and play in real life.

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes.

Do you understand the rules?: Yes.

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes.

What days and times are you available for your matches? We are available pretty much any day after 4 PM EST and before 11 PM EST.

I mixed up Avengers BLID, the correct one him is 35722

You can fix it.
Try this button:

In Game Name: Ethan The Great

BLID: 12523

Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: The Young Avenger, BLID: 35777

Team Name: City Boyz

Team Color: Blue

Basketball Experience: Both have been a part of past tourney's and play in real life.

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes.

Do you understand the rules?: Yes.

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes.

What days and times are you available for your matches? We are available pretty much any day after 4 PM EST and before 11 PM EST.
Accepted! Applications are now closed! The tournament bracket for the 9th basketball tournament will be released soon!

Thanks for telling me, I'll make sure to put that BLID in the team list.

Here is the randomized tournament bracket everyone!

The Pre-Season schedule will be coming soon, PM or Steam me if you want any particular day and/or time for your Pre-Season match!

The Pre-Season schedule is here guys! These games are just for practice. They have no effect on the actual tournament but it is highly recommended that you come to them. Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM or Steam before the day of your game!

The Pre-Season game of PhaZe ElitE vs. Parental Guidance has been moved to this Saturday at 9:30 PM EST so both teams can make it!

the team names don't look very sophisticated for this tournament

tell me if theres going to be a team slot open or something

cheese is coming

Pre-Season starts tonight with PhaZe ElitE vs. Parental Guidance at 9:30 PM EST! The server will open for seating at 9:00 PM EST!

tell me if theres going to be a team slot open or something
Applications have already ended but you can sign up for a back-up team. If anyone doesn't show up to their games (pre-season excluded) or drops out of the tournament, a back-up team replaces them for the rest of the tourney.

The server is now open for seating! The Pre-Season game of PhaZe ElitE vs. Parental Guidance will start in 30 minutes!