Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70429 times)

Phaze Elite beat Parental Guidance 30-28. Great game with a great crowd turnout of 37 players! Thanks for coming everyone.

Pre-Season continues tomorrow night with a double header, Voxanders vs. Horses at 7:00 PM EST and Edjicaik vs. The Killer Kings at 8:30 PM EST! We'll see you all there!

Pre-Season continues tonight, Voxanders vs. Horses at 7:00 PM EST and Edjicaik vs. The Killer Kings at 8:30 PM EST! The server will open for seating at 6:30 PM EST!

The server is now open for seating! Come on in and watch the Pre-Season game of Voxanders vs. Horses, which starts in 20 minutes!

I have nothing better to do, so I suppose I can join.

The Horses beat the Voxanders 110-7 in their pre-season game! Up next, Edjicaik vs. The Killer Kings starts in 10 minutes!

110-7!?

Why do I always miss the good games?

( Okay, I did show up, but some guy pestered me to the point of making me leave )

With The Killer Kings absent, Ardenlo7 and Raiden21 subbed in for the Pre-Season game. Edjicated agreed to let Arden and Raid sub for the other team, so it was all fair. They ended up beating Edjicaik 62-42! The last Pre-Season game will take place tomorrow night, City Boyz vs. Ethiopian Lakers at 7:00 PM EST!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 08:44:02 PM by WALDO »

also explain to them how we let them score every point and we literally stood out of the way; also that we didn't try at all ;-; XD

The last Pre-Season game, City Boyz vs. Ethiopian Lakers, starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST! The server will open for seating at 6:30 PM EST!

The server is now open for seating! City Boyz vs. Ethiopian Lakers starts in 20 minutes!

In the last Pre-Season game, Ethiopian Lakers beat the City Boyz 42-26! During that Pre-Season game, Edjicated subbed in for the Ethiopian Lakers because Ron Paul's original team mate didn't show up. Edjicated sabotaged the team he was playing with and is now blacklisted because of his actions. Edjicated's team, Edjicaik, is removed from the tournament as well.

We now have 1 team slot open! Post a team application to take it! It's first come first serve, so you better be quick!

We now have 1 team slot open! Post a team application to take it! It's first come first serve, so you better be quick!

asdf but my potential partner isn't online so I have no form of communication with them

uhh does anyone wanna be my partner

"sabotaged" you people are stupider than I thought.

"sabotaged" you people are stupider than I thought.
You intentionally got your team a technical foul and threw the ball across the court when passing it in.