Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)

Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70458 times)

asdf but my potential partner isn't online so I have no form of communication with them

uhh does anyone wanna be my partner
i do
friend me on steam: blake1studios

asdf but my potential partner isn't online so I have no form of communication with them

uhh does anyone wanna be my partner

i guess i could be a sub, just pm me.

i do
friend me on steam: blake1studios

well then I guess that's not happening

I don't have a Steam ( and I get about 5 PMs daily about this )

well then I guess that's not happening
I recommend getting some kind of instant messaging program, it helps to communicate with your team mate better than a forum PM.

In Game Name: bubbler
BLID: 9772
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Jakob 14941
Team Name: rockin' babes
Team Color: a nice pink
Basketball Experience: ye
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: ye
Do you understand the rules?: no yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: yup
What days and times are you available for your matches?: sunday, saturday.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:47:55 PM by bµbbler »

In Game Name: bubbler
BLID: 9772
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Jakob 14941
Team Name: rockin' babes
Team Color: a nice pink
Basketball Experience: ye
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: ye
Do you understand the rules?: no yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: yup
What days and times are you available for your matches?: sunday, saturday.
Accepted! Applications are closed again! Stay tuned for the 1st Round schedule!

Breaking news: bubbler's team, Rockin' Babes, got Cheesemaster55 as their official sub! Rockin' Babes will face off against the Horses in the 1st Round, will Raiden be able to overcome his previous team mate in this exciting match?

The schedule will be released tonight for all of the dates of the 1st round games! If you would like any certain days and/or times for your game, PM or Steam me!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:22:39 PM by WALDO »

The 1st Round schedule is out! A double header starts today at 8:00 PM EST and another double header on this Saturday starting at 8:30 PM EST! Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM or Steam!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 12:31:47 AM by WALDO »

Round 1 starts tonight! Rockin' Babes vs. Horses at 8:00 PM EST and PhaZe ElitE vs. Ethiopian Lakers at at 9:30 PM EST! The server opens for seating at 7:30 PM EST! Get ready for some potential great basketball!

Omg omg omg my laptop is being delivered tonight, hopefully before the game :DDD

Omg omg omg my laptop is being delivered tonight, hopefully before the game :DDD
That's fantastic! And tonight we are having some great match-ups, it's going to be one fun night!

The server is open for seating! Rockin' Babes vs. Horses starts in 30 minutes, you don't want to miss it!

The Horses beat the Rockin' Babes 61-45 and advance on to the 2nd round! Next up, PhaZe ElitE vs. Ethiopian Lakers starts in 38 minutes!

The PhaZe ElitE automactly advances to the 2nd round due to the Ethiopian Lakers failing to show up. The Ethiopian Lakers are now blacklisted from the tournmament. Round 1 will continue this Saturday with a double header starting at 8:30 PM EST!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:34:04 PM by WALDO »