'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•

Author Topic: 'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•  (Read 5568 times)

a+ awful idea

stopped by and after discussing how furdle is a clear 7 (pls), the build looks p good. very pretty off to a good start imo
7 wat u scrub im clearly 10

Thanks :) server is going so well I am proud its like a child to me <3

now with amazing screenshots.

I like your tree design and I am formally telling you I might take it so it wont be stealing. It will be borrowing.

I like your tree design and I am formally telling you I might take it so it wont be stealing. It will be borrowing.
Them trees arent actually mine, you'll have to ask emil.

the title explains comic books with research perfectly

the title explains comic books with research perfectly
wat ok

Them trees arent actually mine, you'll have to ask emil.
Emil has no right to decide about my trees (my palm leaves, to be specific, trunk by Furdle). Emil made the other plants, not the trees.

Feel free to use them though, I don't mind.

Edit: The small plants you planted infront of the bunker in the first screenie are actually mine. They're weed (marijuana) I made for a small hemp field. just sayin'.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:42:09 PM by ANT »

Emil has no right to decide about my trees (my palm leaves, to be specific, trunk by Furdle). Emil made the other plants, not the trees.

Feel free to use them though, I don't mind.

Edit: The small plants you planted infront of the bunker in the first screenie are actually mine. They're weed (marijuana) I made for a small hemp field. just sayin'.
sorry, thought they were all Emils.
haha dat piff.

Oh furdle we're you the one with those horizontal rounds? i really need them

Oh furdle we're you the one with those horizontal rounds? i really need them
2bad4u

Gotta love how you call my server stuff when you don't even have a server. Grow up.
All you did on halloweenfest was walk around and look at broken rides, the island rpg you literally did nothing. He doesn't even have a server and its better then your server.
I wont be able to join anyways because I'll be banned for being me, so whatever