Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70013 times)

Don't you mean the past 3+ years till now
There have been a few invasions in the past. They managed to get a foot hold with the house pets thing back in 2010 and as of recent they now have there own megathread.

well no, it was mostly just a few months in 2010. then came the mlp stuff. then it was a bunch of drama between users like stocking. then came the stalkers and script kiddies, and here we are now
kalphiter predates you

From what I saw, Badspot bans a lot of people for doing something within the game that they had the access to do. If people can do it, they will. I don't understand why instead of fixing the game and preventing people from doing that in the first place, you have to just revoke the user of his game access. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION DON'T FLIP OUT AT ME AGUGN#QNTEHGWN^%Q!#N#T^

Explain to me how to prevent people from doing the following:
-Deliberately reposting an add-on that has code injection vulnerabilities
-Creating and abusing an advanced impersonation script
-Abusing admin/eval to add tcp backdoors to servers
-Banning people for their ID number
-Compromising keys

So what conversation topic is going on in this thread now. I lost track.

calling it something like an "era" just makes you look dumb and i felt the need to call you out on it.  deal with it.

Then it's obvious that "era" wasn't the correct word to use there. I couldn't think of anything better at the spur of the moment and there's no edit button. You could have just mentioned that rather than acting like you're trying to continue an already-pointless argument.

I live in a committed relationship much like yours, and we've been at it for almost 20 months.  We are aware of our character flaws and discuss our future often.  We've agreed to marry in the future as well.

Trust me, I'm in the same boat, so I know where you're coming from.

Double post sorry. x:

I'm glad for you. I hope that continues. :)

I'm happy for you guys but in my opinion you are both seriously young to be thinking about marriage.

Maybe it's just me but I'm 20 and I don't even want to think about spending the rest of my life with a person. That's a huge commitment.

I'm happy for you guys but in my opinion you are both seriously young to be thinking about marriage.

Maybe it's just me but I'm 20 and I don't even want to think about spending the rest of my life with a person. That's a huge commitment.
for desperate people, quick marriage is the more short-term emotionally secure option; then they don't have to brave the adult dating world like normal people (until their crappy relationship eventually breaks down due to both of them changing when they grow up)

I wasn't thinking about it either until she came into my life. It's just one of those things that come and smack you across the face and change your entire outlook on something. If I didn't believe in her, I wouldn't even consider engagement. Yeah, I'm pretty damn young and talking about marriage at this age is absurd, but I honestly don't feel awkward thinking about it. It's just something that I believe to be the right path for me to choose.

It is a pretty insane commitment but if you meet a person who just makes you think, "What the forget have I been doing with my life", you might be on the verge of considering that insane commitment. xD

Okey dokey, goodnight, guys.

for desperate people, quick marriage is the more short-term emotionally secure option; then they don't have to brave the adult dating world like normal people (until their crappy relationship eventually breaks down due to both of them changing when they grow up)

You are the most positive person I have ever met. I bet a lot of people love to hear your advice. :)

You are the most positive person I have ever met. I bet a lot of people love to hear your advice. :)
plenty of adults listen to me because they're generally not as naive as you are

most of them have been in teenage relationships and could correctly identify that you're currently in the honeymoon-stage-bubble. very hard to see out of, very easy to see into.

it's not really anyone's place to speak about other people's relationships. whether you think theirs is too physical or not physical enough, it doesn't concern you and you'd have to be stupid to think you're actually going to convince them that you're right. so at that point it's just arguing for the sake of arguing, and it doesn't really get any more petty than that

it's not really anyone's place to speak about other people's relationships. whether you think theirs is too physical or not physical enough, it doesn't concern you and you'd have to be stupid to think you're actually going to convince them that you're right. so at that point it's just arguing for the sake of arguing, and it doesn't really get any more petty than that
he's done the same to mine and nobody complained? besides i'm not trying to convince him, i'm here to convince the readers

he's done the same to mine and nobody complained? besides i'm not trying to convince him, i'm here to convince the readers
I'm talking to him too, not just you. that is specifically why I mentioned "too physical"
and that's almost definitely a lie, you and him do this all the time, there's no way it isn't personal

I'm talking to him too, not just you. that is specifically why I mentioned "too physical"
and that's almost definitely a lie, you and him do this all the time, there's no way it isn't personal
i would argue with anyone equally if they held the same naive viewpoint, you are incorrect

whatever, you're both being ridiculous anyway