Author Topic: elevators  (Read 6898 times)

Hi.I just wanna know when the jvs_elevator system is out.Can anyone send topic to me when the elevators is out??

:cookieMonster: :cookie:

You don't find the (Elevator) system, the system finds you.

I LOL'D SO HARD

so are the elevators out or not

ME WANT ELEVATOR who ever gives it to me gets cookies! [ :cookie:][ :cookie:]/ :cookie:/ :cookie:/ :cookie:/

Not

ME WANT ELEVATOR who ever gives it to me gets cookies! [ :cookie:][ :cookie:]/ :cookie:/ :cookie:/ :cookie:/
Listen to what i'm about to say

The elevators will be out, when there done, they shall not be rushed, and they won't have a set release date, nothing does, you just gotta wait

The elevators will be out, when there done, they shall not be rushed, and they won't have a set release date, nothing does, you just gotta wait
You're absolutely right. Better to wait and have good working elevators than have a buggy/glitchy mess. :cookieMonster:

Not

I agree nothing has a Release Date...  just wait im waiting for it But
i look sometimes a week and Yes i want it to

Trader, next time your about to release a mod, don't show anyone until it's released.

Trader, next time your about to release a mod, don't show anyone until it's released.
[/quote

Thats the smartest thing I've heard in a while

Shame.

:cookieMonster: