Just bought Blockland, but wtf

Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28782 times)

what exactly are you accusing badspot of being guilty of?
to answer your question, as far as he wants, as he will never be "guilty" of causing the problems.
I said Badspot banning the DDoS'ers was necessary, and does inevitably egg them on more because in their own minds it was unjustified.  I also said Badspot was nowhere near being guilty of getting DDoS'ed by those idiots in the first place.  In fact, all I said is that he was unprofessional and that it only affects his PR + possibly some miniscule, neglibible amount of sales.  Re-read my post a few times if you have to.

Oh my god someone please add badspot's avatar to this:
[img ]http://i.minus.com/iZcGnME6cdYpA.gif[/img]

Kind of crappy. But, whatever

games with level headed leaders don't get ddos'd

just saying, you don't make enemies by silently banning them for mistakes, you make them for long ranting posts and insults, and putting them on a platform to be laughed at which Badspot has done on multiple occasions.

User was banned for this post
banned for what?

banned for what?
Your question was answered before it was asked.

Okiver ddos'd the forum a couple times because I wouldn't let him buy keys with stolen credit card info and post trojans on the forum.  Should I have not banned him because it would make him angry?  Pack up your victim blaming bullstuff and take it to a 9/11 truther forum. 

games with level headed leaders don't get ddos'd

just saying, you don't make enemies by silently banning them for mistakes, you make them for long ranting posts and insults, and putting them on a platform to be laughed at which Badspot has done on multiple occasions.

User was banned for this post

:/

Your question was answered before it was asked.

I still really dislike the way he asked a question and basically insulted him after banning him, like Anti could even answer it or defend himself.

This thread changed my views on the forums tremendously.

I still really dislike the way he asked a question and basically insulted him after banning him, like Anti could even answer it or defend himself.

This thread changed my views on the forums tremendously.

Just stay quiet, don't move, mind your own business, follow the crowds, listen to the authorities and w-we'll be alright...

We'll b-be al-alright...

Just stay quiet, don't move, mind your own business, follow the crowds, listen to the authorities and w-we'll be alright...

We'll b-be al-alright...
It's not that bad lol. But yeah I used to think stuff was a little less serious around here. Feels like the slightest mistake's a one way ticket now.
Maybe it's always been that way, I dunno. I still feel bad for Anti though, he was an alright guy.

:/
Talk about grasping for straws, lol. It'd be perfectly reasonable to admit this, but that's just some bullstuff excuse, lol.

Talk about grasping for straws, lol. It'd be perfectly reasonable to admit this, but that's just some bullstuff excuse, lol.

>PM date

sometimes i wish i had an attention span above that of a squirrel