Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28872 times)

Anyone else want to tell me how I caused the ddos attacks by being mad at ddos attacks?  Come on, don't be shy - type up your best anti-time, reverse cause and effect theory and get banned with the others.  It'll be fun. 
Obviously you didn't cause the DDoS attacks because they just started without any real motivation, but I still think that the best policy for dealing with this specific person is just to completely erase any record of his DDoS attack occurring and wait for him to go away. This is a person who commits crimes online so that he can get a lot of attention instantaneously. If he doesn't immediately receive enough attention for knocking websites online, he stops and goes away. Hell, he never even played the game to begin with. His entire involvement with our community centers around taking the forums down and watching people stir.

Please do not mistake this for a counterargument and ban me. I have a family to feed.

tell me how you earn an income from hanging out on the forums.

i think im overdue that info lol

Baddy's acting just like he used to in the good old days!

Ah memories.

tell me how you earn an income from hanging out on the forums.
i think im overdue that info lol
Bisjac is smart.

i cant believe you permanantly banned sleven from the forum badspot, will you ban ephi if he were saying this? really!!

You will not be missed.

OH YES HE WILL!!!

forget :( sleven... now we need a new cohort thread, huh

totally not, we have others plans.

I don't see how anyone could be blaming Badspot for the DDoS attacks, it's not his fault at all.

That's as ridiculous as if I was a company president, fired a guy, and then got arrested because my terminating his job provoked him to commit arson against my office building.

I just saw a quote of Badspot saying that Okiver sent out Trojan Horse things, AVG keeps detecting this Trojan horse maker.

Can someone tell me what's going on?!

I just saw a quote of Badspot saying that Okiver sent out Trojan Horse things, AVG keeps detecting this Trojan horse maker.

Can someone tell me what's going on?!

um that happened years ago

um that happened years ago
I know but

I keep getting this Trojan horse creator.

Obviously you didn't cause the DDoS attacks because they just started without any real motivation, but I still think that the best policy for dealing with this specific person is just to completely erase any record of his DDoS attack occurring and wait for him to go away. This is a person who commits crimes online so that he can get a lot of attention instantaneously. If he doesn't immediately receive enough attention for knocking websites online, he stops and goes away. Hell, he never even played the game to begin with. His entire involvement with our community centers around taking the forums down and watching people stir.

Please do not mistake this for a counterargument and ban me. I have a family to feed.

My bet is that it's not even Badspot provoking them.
Every single DDoS I've seen:

-It starts
-People post 100 topics about it
-Someone claims that they're doing it via twitter or some stuff
-The community freaks out at that person
-Badspot MAY OR MAY NOT point out who's done it by this point, and nothing more

I think I'm seeing the real problem here.

As for Okiver, Badspot was warning people about malicious software. It would be wrong to just ban him and let people get infected.

OH YES HE WILL!!!

Yeah, it truly is a shame to go down in such a way. Sleven used to be my friend a while ago.

He means that instead of putting him on a pedestal with a hat saying "biggest idiot in the world"
it's not badspot who does this, its the stupid forums members. people are literally hyping these guys up whenever they can. everything they say gets posted. man of reason must have had a field day when all the stupid kids were posting his steam chats and screenshots whenever he said anything. it's like you all idolize them in a negative way. they must love it.

well badspot just banned half of cohort, damn

yeah i agree with heedcalking's post, badspot often comes up with some information about them that's usually embarassing and rarely expresses his opinion on the user's behaviour. i wouldn't say okiver doesn't hate badspot but i'm sure he hates this community, he doesn't DDoS it to provoke badspot but he does it to provoke us

it's just how you act with maxx, everything he makes something, even if stupid, he gets completely flamed and bullied idk, explains why he might hate this place, he can't do anything without a single person complaining (i'm not saying you can satisfy everyone or stuff) it's the ammount of people who tend to hold a grudge against him or are just there because it's fun to mess with the kid that makes him flip every god damn time, make a apology post, then he tries to make something again and the cycle repeats

um dont ban me