Just bought Blockland, but wtf

Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28985 times)

i can certainly tell you i found it difficult to accept when Bisjac called me out in my Da_Guy enterprise drama thread. but he was right. builds are meant to be shared. badspot recently talked about that kind of thing too with
The problem is that the cool content that is already created never gets into the hands of players.  SCP containment breach, cool how do I play that?  Titanic build - cool, how do I see that?  What about that awesome castle someone made once, you know that one?  Oh that guy who made it died and took all his save files with him?  Ok.  This is the problem.  

Is it just me, or dos bisjac frequently tend to offend people by the masses..
he does this on purpose on a lot of topics he goes on
hes what people call "edgy" and tries to get people to fire back

usually hes ignored though lol

I wish I could amend my previous statement and say what I really meant, but in light of recent events... not gonna bother

he does this on purpose on a lot of topics he goes on
hes what people call "edgy" and tries to get people to fire back

usually hes ignored though lol

calling someone edgy is just a lazy forfeit of a reply when a person wants to bash someone but can't think of good debate.

all of you do it. and its actually helpful to see who all the self hating low intellects are. you guys stick out.

calling someone edgy is just a lazy forfeit of a reply when a person wants to bash someone but can't think of good debate.

all of you do it. and its actually helpful to see who all the self hating low intellects are. you guys stick out.
I'm not a self hating low intellectual. I'm a self loving high intellectual.

You just can't handle the fact that you're edgier than a...uhh something that doesn't have any edges.

#shotsfired

bisjac's as edgy as a perfect sphere

its not a good insult either. because its only bad to be edgy if its intentional.
its fine if its just how you think and speak.

those who try and bash me for having a harsh opinion on things, apparently are loving new here.

There's little point trying to hold a "good debate" with someone like you. You argue off on random tangents constantly, and your points always boil down to some form of ego-stroking on your part. Why you hold yourself in such high regard is a mystery to me - your life can't be that grand if you plug away hours on this forum trying to justify your importance to teenagers (especially at your age).

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:01:32 PM by Badspot »

bisjac what do you think makes the forum mostso a private forum. i'd guess it'd be the fact you need an account to post
if you let everyone come to your house who wants to, it's still private property

life can't be that grand if you plug away hours on this forum trying to justify your importance to teenagers (especially at your age).

its because my life is so full of success that I can make the time to play games and hang out on forums all day every day.
don't kid yourself that I may have as much free time as you or your parents. the fruits of my labor last much longer and I made plenty of time that I can waste.

hang out on forums all day every day.
Your life is so grand that this is what you do all day?

I'm not sure where you think that puts you on the level of life achievements, but it's not very high... You must live a pretty lonely life?

if you let everyone come to your house who wants to, it's still private property

he could just say the forum is privately owned

most of this forum know what I do.

you clearly don't know what multitasking is. or can comprehend that there are people out there who can enjoy making income alongside their hobbies.
age has nothing to do with it. I just set myself up to not be a tool, working hard every day for nothing Lol.

most of this forum know what I do.

you clearly don't know what multitasking is. or can comprehend that there are people out there who can enjoy making income alongside their hobbies.
age has nothing to do with it. I just set myself up to not be a tool, working hard every day for nothing Lol.
So one of your hobbies is spending "all day every day" (your words) on this forum, arguing with teenagers and inflating your own ego?

I'm not saying it's not a valid hobby; rather that you just seem to have a sad life (which justifies why that's one of your hobbies, LoL). Really, my point is moot. What's not is that you've given a really good context to the rest of us to keep in mind when we read your posts about your grandiose "life".

So one of your hobbies is spending "all day every day" (your words)
Going to stop you here.

In his words, he's had enough success so that he CAN do that, he did not say that he does, and his profile stats back up my point even further.