Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28930 times)

The king's illness. All over again...

"ohh you don't agree with what I said...Ban"

Please. I think responsibility is the issue here, that or someone needs a chill pill enema.

Please. I think responsibility is the issue here, that or someone needs a chill pill enema.

More like: "Ohh you don't agree with what I said? Same stuff every day. Banning everybody."

i dont see anything wrong with that. this is a private forum.
when did you get the idea that your feelings or opinions mattered? when did you get the idea that things are/should be fair?

i dont even want to hang out on a forum that lets people do as they please. good thing they dont exist.

this is a private forum.
Aside from the requirements to post costing money, this is definitely not a private forum.

Aside from the requirements to post costing money, this is definitely not a private forum.

yes this is. and the key requirements have nothing to do with it.

learn to internet

yes this is. and the key requirements have nothing to do with it.

learn to internet
Anyone can access this forum, anyone can see what is being posted, explain.

bisjac what do you think makes the forum mostso a private forum. i'd guess it'd be the fact you need an account to post

"private forum" is really a misnomer term. since all internet forums are private owned. there can be no other type.

who do you think owns the domain and pays for this?
that makes it private. and we are all guests here. this isnt some timeshare that we all have a piece of.

everything you post is by the grace of the owner.
you should thank him whenever you can make a reply in drama.

that is also why its disgustingly ironic when you guys get mad that the owner throwing a fit when people break his sites.

if you came to a party at my house and you got drunk and caused trouble. i kicked you out. you trashed my car outside in revenge.
then you and your friends still at my party get defensive about it. all shocked that it would even bother me. and im supossed to be nice to your friends who are still at my house badmouthing me because thry miss you.

you guys are slow as forget

Is it just me, or dos bisjac frequently tend to offend people by the masses..

actually i understand what bisjac means. when he said "private", i pictured the forum in the sense of being "private" as comparable to a cafeteria that you can only get into if you have a VIP pass, as in certain people are excluded. i was thinking about it in terms of the guests. but he was really talking about it being private in terms of that one person, Badspot, controls it all

when people say or do stupid things, its usually not a singular person. i just address them all

not just you

Bisjac use a term that makes sense.  Let me use some brown townogy, when you say "private", people think about something like a private add-on where only a select amount of people are allowed to use it.

its hilarious too to see people rush in to tell him off