Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 35146 times)

I'm gonna say please give me Papers Please, I've been begging to play that game to begin with, and I wish for you to hand it over with the game in your hand. Game Please

If I can have another shot I guess I will try.

Reasons why I want (Not need) Papers please or Prison Architect, I recently have gotten into a rut where I can't really afford games, neither can my parents. With the holidays coming up in 1 weeks time I have already felt that I am getting bored and lonely with my friends going on trips overseas, I don't usually do much in the holidays off the computer, maybe go to the beach or the cinema. I kind of need something to play that can ease me of the stress of school and family.

I know it's kind of a long shot when asking for such gifts as I have already received one generous offer, which in turn has made my day many times over. It kinda makes me feel bad when accepting gifts too just because I never really have been gifted something randomly for something I have typed over the internet and it always makes me want to repay said person.

Thanks for considering I guess.

Realised it was a different subject, i'll write up some juicy dinosaur stuff in a minute.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:33:01 AM by Starzy »

begging is still valid just less effective

I really want papers please, it seems like an interesting game.

Steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/rossthecavestoryguy/

Was my steamy clown fiction not good enough :'(

i want race the sun thanks

please gimmie papers please please
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:45:52 AM by AcornCake »

LUFTRAUSERS seems cool

(count me in i want a german plane exploding game)

prison architect is amazing

i think jar e os makes good candidate for prison architect

mainly because we were prison buddies. the only difference is i aint going back *pulls out shank and stabs copper*

Hey, i've always wanted to try out prison arcitect

I got a lot of trading cards, if you want those
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:25:51 PM by Damp »

I want to be angry at more videogames so please give me LUFTRAUSERS :D

monaco looks good if im still able to participate
i cant haiku so uh

Congratulations! Check your PMs! It might take awhile for me to find the keys.

I didn't get the message with the key in it. Could you perhaps re-send it please?