Furdle, being a friend again.

Author Topic: Furdle, being a friend again.  (Read 8789 times)

ITT: Scar. z

snip
to be fair, you:

(egotistical dictator full of hatred here)

to be fair, you:

(egotistical dictator full of hatred here)

Take your pick

all of them at once, i suppose
And that's why I am the Supreme Chancellor of Blockland.
All hail.
/thread

He banned me for calling myself a cigarette.

He also calls me a cigarette.

Plus I hate his Forum pic, I can't read some of the word on it beaz its blinded by his nipple
OH MY GOD IM DYING HOLY stuff!

He banned me for calling myself a cigarette.

He also calls me a cigarette.
He calls everyone cigarette. I connect and start working on the boat, and we greet each other with "hey cigarette." Don't go feeling special just cause he calls you a cigarette, odds are he has a different reason to ban you.

I saw him being tribal once
Golly-gee-whiz! tribal humor on the internet! How unheard of, clearly Furdle is a communist!

and his overrated GTA and pirate RPG
1. What does that even mean. His games were tribal too?
2. You're using the word overrated incorrectly; they have no rating, nor has anyone publicly gone out of their way to publicize them.
3. You sound upset. Judging by your previous posts, you either stopped by and got banned, or you've decided that Furdle really isn't a good builder based on his character

Also here is a picture of what happened.
You forgot the most important part of that quote! (And I wanna emphasize something for the OP)

Look on, all ye evil, and despair, for this is the face of justice

That and I'm like 90% certain Furdle just doesn't like you.

Honestly Scar, I felt bad for you when I came back and saw the ban. I honestly wondered why Furdle banned you.

Then you made this drama. I can completely understand why he perma'd you now.

Why are you trying so hard to defend him Adin?

lol
by the time furdle bans everyone he hated there would only be two people in his server that aren't banned and that would be Pass and Adin

Plus I hate his Forum pic, I can't read some of the word on it beaz its blinded by his nipple
Totally legitimate reason to drama someone.

totally

Why are you trying so hard to defend him Adin?
Did I do something wrong? All I did was respond to people? I don't understand what that means, how am I trying hard?
Is it difficult to type out messages on drama??

lol
by the time furdle bans everyone he hated there would only be two people in his server that aren't banned and that would be Pass and Adin
Sounds more like Tezuni, currently Furdle's ban list sits at 8 perma'd
When I was working as an admin on Tezuni's, the perma'd was usually around 50~60