Furdle, being a friend again.

Author Topic: Furdle, being a friend again.  (Read 8749 times)

Yet Furdle claims he's not immature...

Are you loving kidding me?
ghostdata insulting a forum user for making a bad drama

Just another kid acting like an internet tough macho guy, not new.
Who're you calling kid, kiddo?

Yet Furdle claims he's not immature...
Stop. This is immature.

Your ban system is immature.

I have literally explained this a million times, the smart ones in the community agree this is a fair system, while the less intelligent beings complain that its unfair.
Let me start by saying, this is my server. I am hosting it on my computer, using my internet, with my project. I think that much reserves me the right to ban who I like.
I leave the server open so friends can join (as some friends I don't have on steam, they will have no way to ask me the password, especially if they don't have a forums account)
My server is in a WIP stage, I am trying to get the most out of myself and my friends who are helping, so I do what I call "Ban Zone"
If you're not familiar with this, which you probably aren't, let me explain how it works.
Counter productivity activity does more damage than you think. If someone is being a hassle to myself or my builders, they will become distracted and lose interest or concentration in the current project.
This has a snowballing effect, so to eliminate this issue, I use "Ban Zone".
This means, I will ban anyone coming to my server who I think may disrupt our concentration.
Bans are usually permitted to people who have a bad reputation, or people who prove to be a waste of space, for example if somebody joined and typed "HEY GUYS I JUST GOT A NEW RAINBOW PONY TOY!!11!!! :3 *tips fedora*" then obviously no contribution to the server will be positive and it will land you a perma.
All permanent bans ARE lifted once the project goes into an open beta or opens entirely. Even if you're the biggest troll on forums or you have banned me from your server for a pathetic reason, you will not be banned on sight once the project is open.

Hopefully this clears the confusion with me and my admins handing out bans.
If you still have an issue with how I run my servers then I guess you should probably just not ever enter one.

Your ban system is immature.
The way I see it:
1. It's his server
2. It's better than putting a password on the server. This way people are given a chance to take a sneak peek at it. This also allows for an opportunity for people to take interest and volunteer to help out.

arent you 18?

It was a comical response in someone calling me a kid, when clearly in the country I live in I am an adult.
I am 18.
Lets just leave this drama alone, yeah? OP already showed his handicapation when he created this post so why continue to support it?

It was a comical response in someone calling me a kid, when clearly in the country I live in I am an adult.
I am 18.
Lets just leave this drama alone, yeah? OP already showed his handicapation when he created this post so why continue to support it?
even if the drama is dumb it doesnt excuse your own attitude towards everyone you deem inferior

Furdle isn't really immature I just think that his ways are too harsh.
I have literally explained this a million times, the smart ones in the community agree this is a fair system
Like who.
while the less intelligent beings complain that its unfair.
you're saying someones opinion makes them less smart
that makes no sense
Let me start by saying, this is my server. I am hosting it on my computer, using my internet, with my project. I think that much reserves me the right to ban who I like.
of course you do, others just think you're a bit too strict and harsh when it comes to banning users.
I leave the server open so friends can join (as some friends I don't have on steam, they will have no way to ask me the password, especially if they don't have a forums account
understandable
My server is in a WIP stage, I am trying to get the most out of myself and my friends who are helping, so I do what I call "Ban Zone"
my only complaint with this is I joined because I saw a topic you made and I thought the build was cool and I wanted to see it, then I got banned for it
you really might want to add in a whitelist system or something to your administration if you're having issues with people joining, just saying

This means, I will ban anyone coming to my server who I think may disrupt our concentration.
so, joining and seeing a build is a crime now even though you were pushing attention towards me when I just wanted to see a build
Bans are usually permitted to people who have a bad reputation, or people who prove to be a waste of space, for example if somebody joined and typed "HEY GUYS I JUST GOT A NEW RAINBOW PONY TOY!!11!!! :3 *tips fedora*" then obviously no contribution to the server will be positive and it will land you a perma.
well those people are just immature, I haven't seen many of those people in blockland sooo
I am 18.
don't you harrass people who are under 18 and people who aren't British?
that's a little immature

Nal, I've never actually had a problem with you, but Pass has.
When Pass and I worked together, he would always ban you, and you would cry about it that us as a pair had banned you.
I have come to realise that Pass' negative attitude towards you is not unrighteous. You're often referred to (directly and indirectly) as an idiot and I completely agree.

In response to your last quote (about being friends with people who are only over the age of 18 and British) may I remind you that I am currently working on a project called Kingdom Crusade (you can see the topic in general discussion) which is being constructed with myself and my friends, all whom of which are NOT British, and the majority of them are around the age of 15.
Do your research before pulling stats out of your star fish.

It's plain and simple, Nal. You're a fool, this is of course easily recognisable by your furry avatar but also by your posts on the forums.
You aren't welcome at my servers, and never will be. Continuing to post in this drama will probably just lead others into the realisation that you're a fool and you don't want that do you? Do the smart thing and remove yourself from this thread (or maybe the forums itself, I'm sure that'd help your reputation)

You're a fool, this is of course easily recognisable by your furry avatar
Be careful on whom you address. You're now not only attacking Nal, but the entire Furry Fan-base.
(Not that I am a furry fan. But I like to keep neutral)

Be careful on whom you address. You're now not only attacking Nal, but the entire Furry Fan-base.
(Not that I am a furry fan. But I like to keep neutral)
nor am i, but haters rip on things all over in completely unrelated situations. they automatically assume all things not like them to be inferior. Furdle is a prime example of that sort of person.