Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38719 times)

Couldn't we just recreate the map using the pictures in the op? Either way, 20 bucks is more than a bit much.

Couldn't we just recreate the map using the pictures in the op? Either way, 20 bucks is more than a bit much.
Dont ask me, im just an admin, ask espio.

Never mind, why did i even post that.

Never mind, why did i even post that.
>assuming that's your first stupid post in this thread

You messaged when i was at school so.

Idiotic idea, that I ever seen - selling the virtual build in-game. This an selling air...

Selling builds is a dumb idea.

Selling this build is just loving absurd. It's a couple of box houses with some hills in front of it in a boxed in area.

Selling builds is a dumb idea.

Selling this build is just loving absurd. It's a couple of box houses with some hills in front of it in a boxed in area.
Idiotic idea, that I ever seen - selling the virtual build in-game. This an selling air...
Well, if he is not sellig a build, im guessing he is letting someone else take over or something.

With 20 dollars I could literally hire people to create a bigger, more advanced, better map.

With 20 dollars I could literally hire people to create a bigger, more advanced, better map.
it'll be made out of bananas and it'll rot and then you'll have no more map.

User's post had been deleted
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:19:49 PM by TheNoob »

IGN: Sapling Bl id: 26533
Admin skills: i know how to break up fights even the ones where they decide to drama each other and i can help with building and i will be on about 24/7
Why i want to be admin: Because i know being admin is not a reward or a prize its a responsibility and it requires to be mature and know how to handle problems and i'm very nice and kind and i wont abuse my powers like I have seen on other servers where all they do is ban people or kick people for disagreeing with them. I will give people a chance to talk and show there reasons. Also I do not argue with admins also on the server or moderator's unless its for a really good reason and i will all the time be respectful to all player's/admins. I am currently a fan of buttman endless zombies and i would really like to be admin on the server because I know your searching for admins and I think im the right admin for you thank you for makeing time to read this post and I hope you will consider makeing me admin thank you.

-extreme snip-
Yeah... I dont trust you, and you kind have bad grammar :/

If your 16 and you have that bad of grammar then your obviously the oldest person in fourth grade.

If your 16 and you have that bad of grammar then your obviously the oldest person in fourth grade.
There is no way i would fake my app like that :/