Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 15807 times)

ah ha ha ha.

What a stuffty suggestion.
Trust me, you'll be impressed by our weapons.
Dueling pack are actually good...

But I bet I will.

http://i.imgur.com/Xcnd57R.png

Thanks Jakeblade for these helmets, they're ready to add into the mod once we've received them :)

Green for Elf,
Blue for Human,
Red for Dwarf.
JakebBade put those into the hatmod he and Boodals just released(although colored slightly different) so now they're not as unique.

JakebBade put those into the hatmod he and Boodals just released(although colored slightly different) so now they're not as unique.
Didn't realise how close it was to his release date.
Oh well, they're still cool! :)

Due to how the item crafting will be made, the first time you enter the server it'll take a while to download all the files. Be prepared to wait around 10 minutes just to spawn.
It'll be worth it.

Looks much better with some items in it aye? Also, I added a thing that says how much gold you have. I'm assuming we are using gold as the currency. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks much better with some items in it aye? Also, I added a thing that says how much gold you have. I'm assuming we are using gold as the currency. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, good ol' jew gold.

Looks awesome, I like the medieval weapons you included.

Looks awesome, I like the medieval weapons you included.
Crossbows are medieval(although that's so not a medieval version).

Crossbows are medieval(although that's so not a medieval version).
Crossbows were mid medieval, right?

East Asia:
"Bronze crossbow bolts dating as early as the mid-5th century BC(during Han Dynasty) were found at a State of Chu burial site in Yutaishan, Hubei.[10] The earliest handheld crossbow stocks with bronze trigger, dating from the 6th century BC, comes from Tomb 3 and 12 found at Qufu, Shandong, capital of the State of Lu."

Greece:
"The earliest reasonably reliable date for the crossbow in the Greek world is from the 5th century BC.[21] The historian Diodorus Siculus (fl. 1st century BC), described the invention of a mechanical arrow firing catapult (katapeltikon) by a Greek task force in 399 BC."

I don't know how should this make me feel.

I don't think they had elves or floating islands in medieval time so I guess we aren't exactly going for historical accuracy ;)

I don't think they had elves or floating islands in medieval time so I guess we aren't exactly going for historical accuracy ;)
If they did then we would atleast have floating islands.

'We' do.
The back story is based off disc islands

I'm actually quite surprised the vote poll isn't a huge difference. Races may have advantages but will be all balenced.
We've decided to perma lock teams. Once completing the tutorial, you'll be able to pick your team.

Can you not? Like stop. Leave this topic's reply button alone.

I'm actually quite surprised the vote poll isn't a huge difference.
-snip-

Honestly I was expecting one too. However we do have quite the odd community on our hands.