Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 165857 times)

I've been 24/7ing SE, the new update really has me hooked again. I even made a large ship. http://imgur.com/a/xUHl5

I've been working on this ship for the past month. Not really taking that long, but I tend to lose concentration after about 30 minutes of building, so progress has been spread real thin.

Going to works as a sort of battleship that works in both space and atmosphere.

Since I can't run planets I'm hoping I'll be able to finish this and get to watch someone else use it with planets. That would be awesome.

was suppose to be longer and less beefy, but im having issues trying to bring it all together in the back. No rush though; I'll figure something out eventually
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:45:05 PM by LoLBert »

dang I never saw those other angles

I really want to play this game some more but I don't want to spend the time

that ships not helping

oh yes badger, i saw your comment ^^

a shame you cant find the time to build. This game is very time consuming, yeah. Dont worry man, you'll find a good schedule to satisfy those urges, i'm sure!

Christmas break I'll have time for sure.

my problem is the game is "too good" to play

lolbert that is loving amazing

I've been 24/7ing SE, the new update really has me hooked again. I even made a large ship. http://imgur.com/a/xUHl5
this ship is also really amazing
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:04:48 AM by Maxwell. »

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:23:56 AM by Biohazard »

I don't think he meant bad by it. But yeah I didn't want to share my build so quickly after Wrap showed his, even without giving feedback. But there's nothing better in this game than being able to fly something that you've built and is your own and Wrap sure did make a really good ship for that. It looks really fun

I just want to build things that look nice and be able to see it function.

Imo it'd look way too spindly if it was longer. Looks great as is

I also decided that the best way to protect myself from pirates, asteroids, and spodders was to prepare for a brighter future, underground.

we have encountered the biggest ass known to man

ah yes
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:00:01 AM by Biohazard »

how the hell do you build nice looking ships
everthing i build winds up looking more like a building than anything else. it's all i know how to build :(

how the hell do you build nice looking ships
everthing i build winds up looking more like a building than anything else. it's all i know how to build :(
we just build small ones to get around and add onto it over time, and it's even more fun if you do it with friends