Author Topic: Cca's 1 Free Dedicated Server Giveaway  (Read 5285 times)

RIP LUGNUT HOSTING
Hey guys.
Okay first rule: Don't ask why I am doing this! :) inb4youguysbreakthisrule Because I am not gonna answer it if you do ask.

I'm going to fund one server from Lugnut's hosting service for $8/mo. That means whoever wins this giveaway will get a free dedicated server from Lugnut.

In order to win this you must present a good reason of why you want this server and what you plan on doing with it.
No Speed Kart Racing.
No Knife TDMs (There's already two. We don't need more)
No Trench Digging (pfft)

Must be some kind of game-mode. Something creative.

Offer ends on April 1st!

Current contestants:
Clone534
Bushido
Pass
Heedicalking
Sean6258
RedJohn(Boost)
Sylvanor(Cohort)
Siren(Nickel)
Pngu12970

RIP LUGNUT HOSTING
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:22:12 PM by Aduioa »

Lol I want because 1. my dedi server sucks and is laggy 2. I cant have a 24/7 dedi
I would probally host my T-T TDMs and some other TDMs too. I would probally also host projects for my clan or community, kinda like furdle is doing so yeah.

i should get the server

regardless of what i actually host it always turns out well anyway

I should get this server so that I can host SPO servers, so that spo can return to normal productivity! :)

i wanna host jail love rp

i should get the server

regardless of what i actually host it always turns out well anyway
I vote for Bushido.

I should get this server so that I can host SPO servers, so that spo can return to normal productivity! :)
SPO?

You already have a SPO server silly goose.

How long are you planning on funding the winner?

PS: To the best of my knowledge this isn't an elaborate April Fools prank.

You already have a SPO server silly goose.
not really. it is home hosted and my computer overheats with no reason so I can't risk that, and my internet is subpar for hosting.

How long are you planning on funding the winner?

PS: To the best of my knowledge this isn't an elaborate April Fools prank.
I didn't even think of april fools haha!
Anyways I am serious about this.

As for how long I will fund it... I will only fund it as long as the server has activity. If the server sits there gathering dust with 0 players on it for a month  then I will stop funding it and I will give it to someone else.

One of the main reasons people "give away" dedicated servers is to snatch their key.dat, and use a simple method involving a secondary key.dat to obtain their key (in plain text).

Wouldn't recommend accepting the offer.

April 1st is April Fools Day, and the offer ends at the same day. So he's trolling us and will not end April 1st!

One of the main reasons people "give away" dedicated servers is to snatch their key.dat, and use a simple method involving a secondary key.dat to obtain their key (in plain text).

Wouldn't recommend accepting the offer.