Author Topic: Cca's 1 Free Dedicated Server Giveaway  (Read 5275 times)

sylvanor has mentioned on numerous occasions that he owns a server in Halifax that they already host off of.
Uh oh. Busted!

Uh oh. Busted!
Thanks for catching another of those "hosting service leeches".

What if on March 31st I make the contestants fight to the death in an elimination game >:D
#hungergames
I'm kidding.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:25:47 PM by Aduioa »

Why won't you give it to bushido?

Don't know if you've seen it around or not by my old "randomizer" server closed off for money reasons ( I had none ), a few weeks ago Zix cloned it. I didnt know he did it but I dont mind and it looks to me like it hasn't been empty ever.

However zix doesnt have all the old scripts and I know for a fact Armageddon who pretty much made the server wont help him bring it back. I'd like to improve apon the old one because i've had a few good ideas scince that i'd like to implement.

Why won't you give it to bushido?
I'm trying not to make it personal. But here's a few reasons I can pick off the top of my head:
1. He's never been kind to me.
2. I didn't like how he felt "entitled" to it on his first post on this thread. So thus he doesn't have to explain what he's going to do with my money.
3. I have to consider other people.

Don't know if you've seen it around or not by my old "randomizer" server closed off for money reasons ( I had none ), a few weeks ago Zix cloned it. I didnt know he did it but I dont mind and it looks to me like it hasn't been empty ever.

However zix doesnt have all the old scripts and I know for a fact Armageddon who pretty much made the server wont help him bring it back. I'd like to improve apon the old one because i've had a few good ideas scince that i'd like to implement.
So basically you want a better randomized TDM with scripts?

No I want the server to do it in

Uhhh, well...First off i cant port foward because my router is a peice of stuff and i dont have the speed to host my own dedicated server.
I plan on making a renderman survival in which there is no building but a pre-built map where you have nothing but a flashlight and a renderman detector. When i hosted Pngu12970's Renderman Server(mine) it went really well, but I couldn't keep hosting when i kept using half of our internet and i was never allowed any freedom to play the game without a laggy server. And that is why i want that dedicated server
(also started work on the map)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 04:39:22 PM by Pngu12970 »

Siren = Nickel
Nickel's randomizer tdm = awesome

No I want the server to do it in
what...?

I dont want you to give me the randomizer and scripts, I want the server so I can develop those things.

I dont want you to give me the randomizer and scripts, I want the server so I can develop those things.