Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40715 times)

Well if it offends either of them that you are playing on their server when they dislike you, I would say it's perfectly fine for them to ban you. Based on what you did, of course. I suggested a PM because you don't have to bring up drama on a topic was that created not that long ago. (and seeing as how the topic isn't only about you)

You know you can PM them both about how they both seperately feel about you right? I'm sure they will post it on here anyway.
Why are you creating drama over my decision to ask a question on the topic? Just leave it and stop trying to create a stuffstorm over nothing.
I've now PM'd York to find out.
It was a couple years ago and I haven't spoken to jasa or York since, maybe jasa isn't holding a grudge, I don't know.

Will the immense amount of pointless killing sprees be stopped?

Like Jesus Christ, last time was horrible with Glass killing everyone.

Will the immense amount of pointless killing sprees be stopped?

Like Jesus Christ, last time was horrible with Glass killing everyone.
I think what happens with most city rpg's is that a lot of people like to have fun by going on sprees. Yes, people do go on killing sprees but thats what cops are for. Obviously they're annoying but the cops can easily take down a mass killer on a populated time when it's at least 3-1.

stopping a Flash Mober really is not that hard, provided it's not:
A) An airborne vehicle
B) Kalphiter
C) A tank
D) Kalphiter IN a tank

In case D, you are better off shutting down the server and hoping the images of entire cities being burned to the ground don't overwhelm you with grief and emotions

All it boils down to is surprising them. Outgunning a criminal doesn't help, cause then they just teleport to a spawn. You can chase them with a car, but you might kill pedestrians or just get wrecked over and over again. Hiding in an alley and ambushing... That's how you get the big bad guys

A better taser gun for cops would be better, make it possible to arrest random people that go on sprees

I agree with Swat, the killsprees on the first opening days are so annoying. It's not one person, most of the time. Usually it's like Hammereditor, Pacnet, Kalphiter and a bunch of other friends pulling stuff everywhere. Maybe an update where if someone gets jailed more than 2 times they cannot buy weapons anymore?

A better taser gun for cops would be better, make it possible to arrest random people that go on sprees
This.

Have you seen Tally or Hamster with guns akimbo's? That stuff is deadly

It was a couple years ago and I haven't spoken to jasa or York since, maybe jasa isn't holding a grudge, I don't know.
A couple years ago? HA.
Every CRP server I've hosted since Wink's has made my life a living hell thanks to you and you only. Just last year you tried hosting your own CRP with my mod that you admitted was stolen.
I am not holding a grudge.

Over the past one and a half years I've tried to get as far away from you as possible and one of my means of doing that was having you banned from CRP. If you even want me to THINK of unbanning you from the server or any of my future servers stop posting in this topic immediately.

I also don't see how you would have any time to spend on the server considering you have like 10 unfinished projects at the moment. You wouldn't want to deprive the community of your "services" by playing on this server and not working on your projects now would you?

Every CRP server I've hosted since Wink's has made my life a living hell thanks to you and you only.
Actually lol'd at how you think that's a "living hell"

Way to hold a grudge buddy.

Actually lol'd at how you think that's a "living hell"

It would be a grudge if you haven't done anything bad that has to do with me for the past 2 years like your post said but It hasn't been 2 years incase you've lost track. You've tried to pull your usual stuff the last 2 CRP's I've hosted and I know without a doubt you'll try something with this server.

Also, try reading past the first sentence because you just ruined any chance of getting unbanned from this server.

Also, try reading past the first sentence because you just ruined any chance of getting unbanned from this server.
o noe

It's no huge loss. Yes, I was looking forward to playing on the server but something just tells me that I'll get over it.
I think its time to move on from your hate, kiddo.

o noe

It's no huge loss. Yes, I was looking forward to playing on the server but something just tells me that I'll get over it.
Hate? I'm not the one trying to sabotage every server you host. All I'm asking for is you to leave me alone.

o noe

Furd, this really isn't that productive of a post
"o well im bant lol guess il have 2 move on" isn't really post-worthy

Hate? I'm not the one trying to sabotage every server you host. All I'm asking for is you to leave me alone.
Do you want to know what I do when I am in the same position as you? When someone dislikes me so they try to do something to me? No, you probably don't care, but I'll explain anyway.
I stop being a little bitch and get over it. Lets put an example in... I'm not going to use any names, but if you'd like to find out who it was, PM me and I will gladly tell you.
When I was working on a project with this particular person, we spent about two or three days going through some of his old saves and taking buildings from his un-finished projects to create an entirely new one for a mod someone had given us (a medieval RPG thing)
After a few days of building, I noticed he was a very good builder, but always chose his colours poorly. When I re-coloured everything to realistic colours, he had a big cry about it and in the end, he banned me from every server he was admin at and completely blew it out the water. Anyways, back to the point... I haven't banned him from my server, even though he banned me from probably around 7 and still from servers.
So WHY do I not ban him from my servers?
Because I don't care. He hasn't done anything to the game play of the server and I don't need to be a little bitch about it and cry because of what happened in the past. Yes, if he destroyed the game play then he would be banned, but for now if he comes to my server he may give some artistic input or maybe even create something nice.
He comes to my server knowing that if it was someone else in my position that he would be banned, and he respects that. He is polite when he talks to me and now stops banning me in his servers and his friends servers, and isn't a pain in general.
Sorry to tell a whole loving story, but I wanted to give you an example of what 'not being a lil bitch' is like.
Make of it as you will.

Holding a grudge would mean he has no reason to hate on you and he still is. That isn't the case here though.
I can see a reason as to why he hates you. You aren't exactly being respectful to him now are you? You seem to be playing the whole 'smart ass' routine.

Then move on and get outta this topic, kiddo.