Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 41935 times)

BREAKING NEWS:

ORE IS GETTING REALLY BLOODY LOW PRICE, SO MINERS ARE forgetED.

SAME FOR LUMBERMEN.
Yah, I have like 4k some lumber, and I'm NOT selling it all for like $800.

User was banned for this post
Nothing of value was lost.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:20:19 PM by YorkTown95 »

It says "You can't text while muted" whenever I try to /text and nobody responds to my chat, no matter what I say.

It says "You can't text while muted" whenever I try to /text and nobody responds to my chat, no matter what I say.
I muted you for a few minutes. You are unmuted now.

the ticks are too slow and people don't get paid enough per tick, so they don't buy lumber because there's no point because they could just as easily switch jobs to laborer and not support the economy.  meanwhile the actual lumberjacks and miners are getting royally forgeted in the ass because they sell about 10 lumber for a dollar and 5 ore for a dollar and at those rates, it's extremely inefficient to even work an honest job.  pls fix

Never mind, York fixed it quite quickly!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:29:44 PM by Georges »

what the forget why do cops get a radar of where criminals are

what the forget why do cops get a radar of where criminals are
Cops only get the position of your last murder.

Cops only get the position of your last murder.
i was under my store lot inside of some bricks.  how the forget did knox find me then?  really?  i didn't even kill anybody there, i threw a grenade into the labor building.

i was under my store lot inside of some bricks.  how the forget did knox find me then?  really?  i didn't even kill anybody there, i threw a grenade into the labor building.
computermix's hack most likely?

There's always a really high chance that a criminal is hiding in the basement of their lot.

There's always a really high chance that a criminal is hiding in the basement of their lot.
no.  not basement.  inside the bricks.  my lot didn't even have a basement.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 04:11:28 PM by OrkusBorkus »

So all of Wink's keys were revoked...

And only one of The Brighter Dark's keys were revoked.
The Brighter Dark got his key revoked because he was key sharing with Wink to do his malicious activities.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 04:24:57 PM by +Cca+ »

The server has been restarted. The updates include:
- A Personal Computer brick. This can be placed for $2,000. It allows you to check criminals, bounties, and wire money from bank to bank.
- The labor terminal no longer has a double click functionality due to people accidentally selling all their lumber for a few bucks.
- Options now show up at the labor terminal regardless of how much resources or money you have so you can check prices more easily.
- The lumber and ore supply now decay 5% every tick.