Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 50978 times)

Still no, is it still developing for electronic devices? Because I'm using my iPhone right now.

Looks like there has been another outage. Great.
If this keeps happening, I may have to shut down the hosting service temporarily for 2-3 days.

That is because I did not have time to create those yet.
And by the way, there seems to be short bursts of more DoS's.
please tell me you are getting some sort of protection for that.
Looks like there has been another outage. Great.
If this keeps happening, I may have to shut down the hosting service temporarily for 2-3 days.
That will do nothing, the DoS attacks will just keep coming when you put your service back up.

I don't even know if these are DoS attacks in the first place. Right now, it looks like some kind of network configuration issue.

Try configuring to enable Firewall to protect DoS'es, although if you do there may be a problem for the remote client.

Try configuring to enable Firewall to protect DoS'es, although if you do there may be a problem for the remote client.
I think you need somthing bigger then a firewall

I do not even know what the real problem is; all I know is that the ISP will be coming to try to solve it today.

This isn't going to last long if DoS attacks keep happening.

This isn't going to last long if DoS attacks keep happening.
Was gonna say, aren't your family going to get annoyed that their internet keeps breaking, Hammer?

Was gonna say, aren't your family going to get annoyed that their internet keeps breaking, Hammer?
No, the downtime appears to have stopped since 2:30 AM EST today.
We'll see if it happens again.

The cause of the downtime was not a DoS, but a problem where the ISP had to temporarily null-route a block of IP addresses. That is now over with, and the hosting service is back online!

Hey, I uploaded a color set (godus), but its not showing up in changing colorset thingy in switch game mode; so i cant really change
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:46:33 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Hey, I uploaded a color set (godus), but its not showing up in changing colorset thingy in switch game mode; so i cant really change
Can you post some photos to describe the problem?