HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files

Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 51774 times)

is the plastic okay?
It went inside the ball bearing of the fan.

a hosting service that lasted 8 and a half pages. *slow clap*

Wow! Hammerhost sure did a good job with no one ever even bought a server!
And....no one even joined your servers....

*sarcastic cheer*

Hammer has failed another hosting service!

Hammer on another note. You are not ready for a service. You don't have all the stuff really. I mean if I ever tried I would fail to... But hammer you have failed to many times. Just stop trying.

Okay, locking topic...enough bashing.
Clients with issues can send an e-mail or PM.

EDIT: A new poll has been added. And yes, I will donate the source code to CBM because I don't want my work to be wasted.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:55:12 PM by Hammereditor5 »

uh what it isnt dead or something now

When I think of professional I will never ever consider someone running a personal server from their home. Even businesses rent out.
Nothing free is of quality.

Also hammer prob should have finished ddosing his competitors away instead of just doing a few of em.
That way the bar of comparison could have been set as low as he needed to fake a reputation.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that his professional hosting service got something caught in the fan?

Does anyone else find it hilarious that his professional hosting service got something caught in the fan?
oh god
i just laughed more then i should have

I tried popping the "burnt-out" CPU back into the motherboard slot and...
It worked!

oh my god are you loving serious....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hammereditor.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It went inside the ball bearing of the fan.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:20:47 PM by Subpixel »

oh my god are you loving serious....
Yes. It now booted into Windows!

Since when did I say my hosting service was "professional"? I do not think I ever said that.

The web servers plus the IDMP server are now back online.