Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 51853 times)

This is also why I still think they are the same guy.
It would be unacceptable to any normal person trying to host for people. But hammer seems to shrug off all those issues as out of his hands out of mind.
Hammer is likely discussing these things openly to his friends in the private topics in /blocklandishorrible

It would be unacceptable to any normal person trying to host for people. But hammer seems to shrug off all those issues as out of his hands out of mind.
I'm forced to accept Pacnet's trolling because there is no way to control it. Of course I hate him for that, and I know it's dragging down my reputation, but what can I do?

Hammer is likely discussing these things openly to his friends in the private topics in /r/blocklandishorrible/
I do not even have an account there.

I'm forced to accept Pacnet's trolling because there is no way to control it. Of course I hate him for that, and I know it's dragging down my reputation, but what can I do?
1. Tell your parents.

2. They stop it.

3. It's stopped.

Hammer, can you please fix the symbols bug for music? When the characters "_-_" appear in a row, it just cuts off the song name and I can't see what music I'm enabling. For example, "Terraria_-_Ice" and "Terraria_-_Crimson" both show up as "Terraria" and I can only enable one. This is incredibly annoying because it means I can't use about half of my music.

EDIT: Even uploading musicList.cs via FTP doesn't work. If anything, just remove the music stuff and have it FTP-only until you can get it working as intended.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:24:40 PM by TristanLuigi »

The control panel is just supposed to remove the dash. Never heard of this bug before.
But try deleting your musicList.cs entirely and re-uploading the .ogg files. Then, re-enable all of them from the control panel.

The control panel is just supposed to remove the dash. Never heard of this bug before.
But try deleting your musicList.cs entirely and re-uploading the .ogg files. Then, re-enable all of them from the control panel.
http://prntscr.com/3bd66e
The ones near the bottom only show up because they're in my FTP-uploaded musicList.cs. Before, it would just show something like:
Bass_1
Bass_2
Bass_3
Icy
PP
PP
PP
PP
PP
PP
PP
PP
Freezeflame_Galaxy
Terraria
Terraria
Terraria

And by the way, I tried that, same results. I'm sure you have access to the FTP file location if you want to see what music is uploaded and musicList.cs. In game, nothing with the _-_ sequence loads as music and are just missing from the list. The console doesn't say anything unusual.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:38:03 PM by TristanLuigi »

Just start from a blank slate. Screw this whole list stuff.
What's the "PP" for?

Just start from a blank slate. Screw this whole list stuff.
What's the "PP" for?
Not actually sure. There's a music pack with a stuffton of video game music, and they all start with PP.
"Positevely Proton's Music Psck"
Oh, there you go.

So I should delete all of the music and musicList.cs?

The control panel never behaved like this before. What's going on?

The control panel never behaved like this before. What's going on?
Not quite sure. I noticed that the actual .ogg files are getting renamed. Was that intentional?

I should also probably note that Add-Ons are working fine.
EDIT: Alright, here are some screenshots of the bug happening:

Uploading (FTP client, viewing the server):

Control Panel (as it's renaming them):

Afterwards (viewing the server again):

I have another batch of music with _-_, uploaded after this that have not yet been affected.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:00:57 PM by TristanLuigi »

permanently isn't what it means nowadays huh

I find it funny how all the stuffty servers went down with the service.

User was banned for this post

well bye

I saw that ninja edit, Badspot
can't forget the red color! ;)

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!!!

EDIT: Oh damn two bans!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:00:40 AM by Renderman »

Finally... My wish came true... Thank you badspot ♥♥♥