Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 51480 times)

Yes. It now booted into Windows!
Why would anyone trust a hosting service powered by a broken CPU?

I find it funny how all the stuffty servers went down with the service.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:32:18 AM by Badspot »

I have done a 45-minute torture stress test with Prime95 and everything appears to be normal.

i bet pacnet put that plastic inside the fan just to forget everyone over with his madman rage for blockland hatred to get a pacboner whilst hammereditor is taking it through his rear from his dearly brother

I find it funny how all the stuffty servers went down with the service.
panquakes throwmod wasnt bad
my freebuild wasnt half bad either :(

i bet pacnet put that plastic inside the fan just to forget everyone over with his madman rage for blockland hatred to get a pacboner whilst hammereditor is taking it through his rear from his dearly brother

speaking of pacnet, I was hosting my server on HammerHost and pacnet came over and tried to crash it with spamming heavy projectiles and events. Is this becomes I'm a client of you; hammer or does Pacnet have some grudge against servers that are better than his?

So pac is trying to sabotage his brothers hostings.
If he wants to troll what's stopping him from loving unplugging the thing...

speaking of pacnet, I was hosting my server on HammerHost and pacnet came over and tried to crash it with spamming heavy projectiles and events. Is this becomes I'm a client of you; hammer or does Pacnet have some grudge against servers that are better than his?
Ban Pacnet. He's hated my hosting service from the start.

Ban Pacnet. He's hated my hosting service from the start.
Why don't you -- and I'm being serious -- just tell your parents what he's doing?

Why don't you -- and I'm being serious -- just tell your parents what he's doing?
They already know.

So why don't they stop it?
Because it's impossible to control Internet trolling.