Do you like it?

Yes i do! more pictures please
202 (87.8%)
I like it, but i am not in default :/
15 (6.5%)
No i don't, sorry :/
13 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Cohort Team Laboratories [Terrain and nature]  (Read 52569 times)

i think you should configure the poll settings. i am not sorry that i dislike the map, so there arent many option that can get my point across.
i want an option that is more like "no i don't like it at all" except put it in your illiterate terms.

I can already hear the Black Mesa soundtrack in my head...

Yeah i took a lot from that! Especially for the tracks part, the part of the game in half life 1 "On a rail". Ill put more pictures soon

Here is the whole complex for now:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:43:33 AM by Sylvanor »

i think you should configure the poll settings. i am not sorry that i dislike the map, so there arent many option that can get my point across.
i want an option that is more like "no i don't like it at all" except put it in your illiterate terms.
Listen here you little stuff

This build is really detailed and incredible, And still has not seen all of it. Keep up the good work Sylvanor

My problem is the size. Sure, big is good, but I don't want something that nearly caps the brick limit again. I can't make anything with that. You release that, like your cities, people can't make anything decent without destroying half the build first and then it just looks weird.
The build has more 'replayability' if it stays small, but big enough to satisfy.

That and all of the countertops in the rooms were up to eye-level on blockheads.

Also you could at least give constructive criticism if anything
It just feels like you're just bashing on this for no reason.
better than sylvanor's

I think someone's jelly

My problem is the size. Sure, big is good, but I don't want something that nearly caps the brick limit again. I can't make anything with that. You release that, like your cities, people can't make anything decent without destroying half the build first and then it just looks weird.
The build has more 'replayability' if it stays small, but big enough to satisfy.

That and all of the countertops in the rooms were up to eye-level on blockheads.

You are right, i may make some different versions, one with 150k, and one with 240k. The one will 150k will allow you build 100k more =)

nvm you still are a richard

Good work Syl, keep it up!

Awesome, got to love the default theme, really want to see this finished :o

Instead of disliking the poll system which was set up, how about you place your thoughts in a post reply.

Something I built on the server for fun

Sewer thing not included

Very cool build.

Would function well as a zombie map, perhaps a survival type thing where you unlock more of the lab and buy upgrades for you and your team as well as fortify more of the area you've uncovered.

will be an epic idea, but, it requier a mod coder :/