Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219058 times)

So wouldn't it be a bit like lives
Yes, lives for an entire team to share.

Insert random .exe because I'm Happy

That's not a very happy image...

Weird, last night I hosted a TDM server with slayer and nobody got any points when they killed eachother. Odd.

Weird, last night I hosted a TDM server with slayer and nobody got any points when they killed eachother. Odd.

Do you have a console log or know of any mods that might inferfere?

Bounty Hunter was just updated. You should see a change log via the new updater GUI.

Couldn't Bounty Hunter be done with just messing with settings and Infection done with Minigame Events?

Couldn't Bounty Hunter be done with just messing with settings and Infection done with Minigame Events?
You don't like stuff being done easily do you?
I swear on almost everything you say it can be done by doing something stupidly complicated
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:59:26 PM by gr8dayseth »

No, not really. In BH you have to hunt a target while at the same time being hunted by possibly multiple people. That would be  horrible with events.

You don't like stuff being done easily do you?
I swear on almost everything you say it can be done by doing something stupidly complicated
No, I'm glad it exists. Easier is better.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:35:15 AM by TristanLuigi »

No, I'm glad it exists. Easier is better.
Maybe it's just the posts that I see
I don't know why I bother nitpicking about some people so much, I gotta stop doing that. :|

For those who haven't tried yet, make a bunch of teams, make the preferred players 1 on each, and put on Infection.
It starts off as a deathmatch then slowly turns into a team deathmatch, it's fun!

Edit: Accidentally said bounty hunter instead of infection
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:42:58 PM by gr8dayseth »

Would you be willing to make a Slayer gun game? Have teams, but with the same rules of gun game. I heard the previous one was broken.

When will OMA be released?

My sonic.exe nightmares have now come back
:(