Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222412 times)

I really don't know what to tell you guys because I can't replicate either issue.
Can you fix it with a copy of the add-ons folder and console access?

I've downloaded every item except the Core. The core won't download. I click on the Core download and it says starting and doesn't do anything. The others downloaded fine. Before the Core file just stopped at 0.1 MB and wouldn't move. How do I fix this?

Ive been having problem with team bots. I cant get any bots to spawn. I made sure I set the minumun team mates to a number above 1 but it still wont work.

You have to set preferred players higher. Click on the little (?) button next to it for more info.

I've downloaded every item except the Core. The core won't download. I click on the Core download and it says starting and doesn't do anything. The others downloaded fine. Before the Core file just stopped at 0.1 MB and wouldn't move. How do I fix this?

Use the bitbucket mirror in the OP.

Can you fix it with a copy of the add-ons folder and console access?

and the config folder

Oh my god I effing love you! Thank you I've always wanted this!

Oh my god I effing love you! Thank you I've always wanted this!
<3

bump

I really don't know what to tell you guys because I can't replicate either issue.

I could give you eval access for troubleshooting on my server and see what you could do.

Insert random .exe because I'm Happy
this is not scary at all

Just tested infection. Can you make it more editable so we can do something like the halo series' infection where once your infected you don't switch back to the other team?

Sorta bump, but is this possible I want to do this.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed, but I'm not sure if there is a functionality that would allow to make it so that only certain parts of the uniforms given to teams do not apply?

What I mean by this is that you could set the color of the head to not apply to the character when uniforms are applied, that way players will have uniforms and their own face decals and own face color show and the entire team isn't full of one race.

I don't know if you've talked about this yet but when i go into teams and try to click on the select a player button nothing comes up, I don't know if I'm missing something or if this is a bug.

This is a bump and I don't care.

Can Slayer prefs be added/removed after game startup and while the GUI is still open?

This is a bump and I don't care.

Can Slayer prefs be added/removed after game startup and while the GUI is still open?

You'll need to call Slayer.sendInitialData(%client); to update the client after you add/remove the pref.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:54:40 PM by Greek2me »

You'll need to call Slayer.sendInitialData(%client); to update the client after you add/remove the pref.
Are there any problems this may cause?

EDIT: No. It won't work unless you add in a callback for when the preference is changed in the GUI, but before the update button is pushed.

DOUBLE EDIT: Unless I call the function a lot. But that'd be inefficient.

TRIPLE EDIT: It also has no datablock TYPE types for the prefs. So that poodles on it too. Would you mind adding it Greek?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:06:03 PM by jes00 »

Hey, Greek, Can you add/is there an option for a certain team not to have a target/hunter?