Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222365 times)

Guys it's safe to install. The malicious code was removed.

I click download under slayer but it doesnt downloads. Please help? I need team slayer D:

there's this weird glitch where if i'm the host and i'm playing the deathmatch i don't get any points but everyone else does. it's possible for me to lose them, though.

Both mirrors are broken for slayer btw

We're now on paid hosting. The website should appear shortly.

I'm finding a really annoying bug. Whenever I have a ghost brick in the game, and I start a minigame of slayer, and try to remove the ghost brick, the ghost brick doesn't go away and I'm able to make another ghost brick while the old one is still there.

There is also another bug. When people join my game, People apparently don't spawn correctly on the right spawns according to color. They only spawn correctly when they Ctrl + K. Can you fix these bugs?

I'm finding a really annoying bug. Whenever I have a ghost brick in the game, and I start a minigame of slayer, and try to remove the ghost brick, the ghost brick doesn't go away and I'm able to make another ghost brick while the old one is still there.

There is also another bug. When people join my game, People apparently don't spawn correctly on the right spawns according to color. They only spawn correctly when they Ctrl + K. Can you fix these bugs?
the second problem sounds like a recurring conflicting addon problem that seems to happen all over the place, I don't know about the first one as I haven't been playing blockland in a while

Slayer ghostbrick issues have been present for a long time now, and while Greek2Me is very good about fixing them, it seems like they always resurface.

Regardless, Script_ReapTempbricks should definitely be on every server.

The issue has long been fixed. The recurring problem is always that people have old versions.

Minor version 3.9 was released.

Team balance now looks for the least-valuable players on the team. The custom GUI theme has been removed. Use Client_Themes if you want to change how it looks.

Now the skin for team uniforms is always yellow on my friend's server whenever we use anything but the default uniform

Do you have experience with TorqueScript and git? I'm looking for some competent coders to join the Slayer team.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Do you have experience with TorqueScript and git? I'm looking for some competent coders to join the Slayer team.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Nope. No experience with git.