Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 217283 times)

File / DescriptionVersionDownload
Gamemode_Slayer_SearchDestroy - It's a race to detonate or defuse the bomb.1.0.0Gamemode_Slayer_SearchDestroy.zip
Gamemode_Slayer_Territory - Control the capture points to win.1.0.0Gamemode_Slayer_Territory.zip

Search & Destroy and Territory game modes posted.

Holy stuff my balls are itching!!

Do bots work for all gamemodes?

They will work and go for capture points and stuff.

None of the gamemodes have specific behavior yet, although I'm working on CTF flags: http://postimg.org/image/dcowk9tjx/

Can you add a VCE value for the current domination score and perhaps number of held points in Territory?

Wow thats pretty great! Can't wait! Can you make Bot behaviors,too?

when I downloaded the slayer bounty hunter it never tells my and my players what,s my target and when I type /target it dose not work help  me :panda:

when I downloaded the slayer bounty hunter it never tells my and my players what,s my target and when I type /target it dose not work help  me :panda:
You DID pick Bounty Hunter as the gamemode right?

here's a suggestion: remove the bot's sitting function (if possible), and make the bots only follow path nodes and only move away from path nodes when fighting a player or bot. (configurable and if possible)

gr8dayseth yes I picked bounty hunter plz help me

So in infection, is it one team that when you kill someone they go to your team or both?
Or is it configurable?
I don't really care too much either way just wondering

Just tried it, it's for all.
And the slayer bots work with it too.
If I had any money I would donate so much.

Where can I get these slayer bots you speak of?

Where can I get these slayer bots you speak of?
It has to be a team game
In Teams tab you go to a team and where it says preferred players you put how many players you want each team, and the bots will fill up the slots. They will get a random weapon from the 5 weapons you set for the slayer game
They spawn from the slayer spawn bricks

They're not very bright though, but you can put nodes down to have them follow a path (It's a brick)
Rally points (also a brick) are what the bots want to go to, you have to have one if you want them to follow a path. BUUUT they'll sometimes block the paths

But they're cool so yeah

It has to be a team game
In Teams tab you go to a team and where it says preferred players you put how many players you want each team, and the bots will fill up the slots. They will get a random weapon from the 5 weapons you set for the slayer game
They spawn from the slayer spawn bricks

They're not very bright though, but you can put nodes down to have them follow a path (It's a brick)
Rally points (also a brick) are what the bots want to go to, you have to have one if you want them to follow a path. BUUUT they'll sometimes block the paths

But they're cool so yeah

Thanks a lot man

Am I the only one who's getting a search and destroy update pretty much every time I start Blockland?

For some odd reason, when I place path nodes and team spawn together my Blockland freezes.