they've found the infamous E.T dump.

Author Topic: they've found the infamous E.T dump.  (Read 1798 times)

This is more amusing than interesting.

stuff's an archeological jackpot.

Holy stuff. forget chemistry, I'm going to study archeology.

oh my god im gonna piss

turns out the creator of ET works as a psychotherapist in california:
On November 14, 2012, Warshaw became a licensed psychotherapist in California. He has a private practice in Los Altos as well as doing public speaking and training delivery in the Silicon Valley area.

I know what i'm doing this summer...

I know what i'm doing this summer...
"Ah yes, hello Mr. Buu. We have an hour, okay? So let's get down to business, what issues seem to be bothering you?"
"Well doc, I'll be frank with you, I've been suffering from a mental illness - of sorts - that's been bothering me ever since I had been born."
"Go on?"
"Well, it was my birthday in the early days. My mom and dad planned me a birthday and such, it was really fun. My friends were all there and we were ready to open presents. I can recall the gifts vividly. Ahh... I remember the skateboard, and the joke pair of underpants to boot. And then, I opened up the last gift."
"Am I to assume this last gift is what is bothering you?"
"Yes, actually, it is."
"Well, what was this gift that is bothering you?"
"Well doc, it's a little game called ET."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE IT BAD, I SWEAR! I JUST THOUGHT THE IDEA OF COLLECTING PHONES AND SUCH WAS A FUN THING TO DO AT THE TIME!"
"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU WERE BEING PAID MONEY THAT WAS HARD EARNED! MAYBE ALL THE BLOOD AND SWEAT ON IT SHOULD'VE STRUCK YOU AS ODD!"
"Well Mr. Buu that's all the time we have today, come again next week."
"Oh of course."

an atari game's fossilized remains

Put those cursed cartridges back in the ground those monsters must never see the light of day

God damn, these idiots don't know what they are getting us in to.

Put those cursed cartridges back in the ground those monsters must never see the light of day
No, dump them in prisons, for the lols to see who remembers the game.